Be Still My Heart

Be Still My Heart
"Good job, girls! See you tomorrow!"
 
Sunnee let out a giddy smile as she dashed out of the recording room. "Sunnee!" she heard a voice call her. She let out a groan as she looked back. It's their leader, Yamy who called her. "Don't forget, it's our dance practice tomorrow. Don't be late." she said in a strict tone. "Yes, leader." Sunnee said as she nodded her head. 
 
As she was about to leave, she heard another girl calling her. "Sunnee!" She let out a sigh, and saw Xuan Yi walking up to her. "Let's go get some boba tea! My treat." she said. Sunnee let out a shy smile at her. "But..." she said. 
 
Xuan Yi took her hand and pulled her to the opposite. "Wait, Xuan Yi... I..." she protested. Xuan Yi let out a pout. "Didn't you promise me you'll accompany me to buy boba tea?" she said. 
 
"Xuan Yi, let Sunnee go..." Mei Qi said as she, Meng Jie and Mei Yun came out of the recording room. "But, we're going to buy boba tea!" Xuan Yi told her. "Xuan Yi, didn't you remember what today is?" Meng Jie said. Xuan Yi thought for a while. When she realized what day it was, she facepalmed herself as she looked at Sunnee. "It's today, is it?" she asked. Sunnee smiled and nodded her head. 
 
"You should go now, Nee Nee. You don't want to be late, right?" Mei Yun told her. Sunnee nodded her head. Then, she turned to Xuan Yi. "Don't worry, tomorrow I'll treat you boba tea." she said. As she turned to leave, Xuan Yi stopped her again. "Wait, you forgot something." Xuan Yi said. 
 
Sunnee gave her a confused look. Then, Xuan Yi took something from her pocket - it was her lip gloss. She applied it on Sunnee's lips. "You need a little color in your face, Nee Nee." Xuan Yi said. "Oh, she doesn't need it. It won't last a minute on her lips."  Meng Jie said with a wink. Hearing that, it made Sunnee blush. 
 
"Aiyo, I have to go. Just wish me luck, all right?" Sunnee said. "Good luck on your date, Qing Er Mei Mei!" Mei Yun said. 
 
--
 
As Sunnee got out of the building, she noticed a familiar car parked in front of it. She smiled to herself as she composed herself. Her heart was beating fast as she began to walk towards it. Then, a guy came out of the car, smiling at her. In his hand were a bouquet of fresh sunflowers. 
 
"Hi, Xiong Lao Shi. Long time no see." Sunnee said casually as she could. She's praying to all the gods that he won't hear her heart pounding hard. "Why so casual, female idol?" Dylan . Sunnee couldn't help but laugh at him. "Anyway, flowers for you."  Dylan said as he handed her the bouquet. 
 
Sunnee took it from him, and stared at it. "H-h-how did you know I like sunflowers?" she asked. "Well, I watched a video of you telling a fan you prefer sunflowers." he said. Sunnee looked at him and smiled. "Are you a sunstar too?" she asked. "You have been an SXF, moreover, I know Dylan Xion is your bias in SpeXial." he said proudly. "Actually, I'm a little helmet." Sunnee said. 
 
The smug look on Dylan's face turned into a frown. "Kidding! You know I've always been supportive of my seniors. Especially to you." Sunnee said. "But I'm considered your junior..."
"Does it matter, you're more popular than me."
"No, I'm not. You're more popular."
"Oh, really, pretty man?"
"I maybe pretty man, but I think Ding Dang is the best part of the show."
 
Sunnee let out a laugh, and  all Dylan could do is stare at her. He missed her laugh and seeing her smile. He can't believe how busy he has been the past few months, that they never even got to see each other. They only have little time to greet each other when they're both at the same event, because of her group. He missed the times when she's not that popular yet, and they hang out almost everyday. But nevertheless, he's happy with all the success she have now. 
 
"So, shall we go? Where will you treat me for dinner?" Sunnee asked. Unknowingly, Dylan held her hand as he led her to his car. "I know you miss Thai food, and there's this new Thai restaurant downtown I've been wanting to go to..." Dylan said. He opened the door, and helped her inside the car. 
 
"Thai restaurant? Oh goody! It's been a long time since I've had Thai food." Sunnee told him. "I'm pretty sure you miss your mom's cooking." Dylan said. "Of course I do! Hey, next time you go to Thailand, you should go to my house and my mom will cook for you."
"As long as we go there together. I can't just barge into your home. Your dad will probably think I'm a thief."
"Handsome thief."
"Thief that will steal his daughter's heart?"
 
Upon hearing that, Sunnee felt his ears became warm. She looked away from him to hide her smile. "Aiyo, you're such a joker." Sunnee said with a nervous laugh. She looked at him again and saw the red tint on his cheeks. "Is he also nervous like me?" she thought. "W-well... I'm your hubby. Your family must meet your hubby, right, wife?" Dylan said nervously. Sunnee nodded her head. 
 
Then, Dylan held her hand. They looked at each other, and in their silence, she could hear Dylan's heartbeat. "Be still, my heart... Stop being nervous around her. You got this, it's not the first time you've fallen in love with her. Get yourself together so you can confess to her later... " he thought as she looked at her. She smiled at him as she squeezed his hand. "Let's go?" he asked, smiling at her. "As long as I get to spend more time with you, Xiong Lao Shi." Sunnee told him.