Their Meeting

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dont Forget Comment, Please be kind to me!!

 

 

____________

 

 

Chaeyeon POV

Chaeyeon woke up groggy and rigid bodies. The first thing you realize it is the state of her room in the dark. She glanced out the window. The sky was dark. Already tonight? What time is it? she groaned, then closed her eyes for a moment. She was still exhausted body refused to move. Her temples throbbing. Flights from Tokyo to Seoul exhausted. She does not like to do the flight.

 

was dry. she had to drink before dehydration. When was the last time she drank? she did not remember. Maybe while on the plane.

 

Chaeyeon felt herself getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed. she rubbed her face with both hands for a little aware. Then slowly she got up and shuffled the thick socks out of the room.

 

Moonlight and street lights coming through the glass balcony doors illuminate lounge. Lights dim enough for mina. she did not want her eyes lit lamp because even faint yet familiar with the existing lighting, let alone beam bright lights.

 

she is hungry and she realized that her stomach was hungry. When did you last eat? While on the plane? she remembered she had eaten little in the air because it did not tasteful. No wonder now She is starving.   Chaeyeon will walk into the kitchen when I heard a faint rustling sound outside her door. She turned and saw a dark shadow reflected on the bottom crack of the door was moving. The original intent looking for a drink canceled. She turned around, approach the door, and listened.   No sounds of people talking, but it is clear there are people standing out there. Her hands were raised to the door handle, then with one swift jerk, she pulled the door open. The door hit something, which in one after another cry of a woman.

 

Chaeyeon opened the door wide and blinked dazzled because faced with the bright lights of the corridor. Then she saw a long Black-haired girl fell on the floor before her groaning softly. Looks like tug open the door to make her fall and certainly that's the girl who had shrieked. Now she was dragged pronounce japan words.

 

Suddenly, the girl stared up her head to Chaeyeon. The girl's eyes gaze Chaeyeon, Shortly Chaeyeon was amazed at the beautiful eyes of Chaeyeon.   "Gwaenchanha?" Chaeyeon have found herself in silence. Her voice sounded hoarse to her own ears. And she uses the Korean language. Does that girl know?

 

she did not have time to hear the answer of the girl, because suddenly her surroundings became boisterous. The sound of doors opening and appeals that sounds overlap.

 

"What is wrong? What happened? "What sound is that?" "Who shouted" "There's a thief? Thief" "Sakura-ssi? Was that you? "Sakura Eonnie!!!" "Yujinnie! Come on" "Where bashball stick me?" "Put on your jacket first" "My jacket?" "Watch Out"

 

In the blink of an eye, popping up in front of three people Chaeyeon, she could only blink at one men and two woman who invade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter