Curious

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dont Forget Comment and Subcribe, okay!!
Be Kind to me, Juseyo.


 

________________

 

 

 

Winter has arrived and blanketed the city of Seoul. The wind was blowing a bit tight tonight. Sakura flicked her long hair to the back so as not to obstruct the scenic views while. She hurried down the street is small and quiet leading up to her apartment building. She shivered as the cold began to penetrate her jacket and sweater. She wanted to get up at home, drinking a cup of hot chocolate and eat ramen. Thinking about it now makes his stomach growling. A bitter cold is the most delicious ......

"Hey!"

Sakura jumped and spun rapidly. Her eyes stared at the woman with long dyed blonde hair lit already standing beside her. Once recognized the woman as Kwon Eunbi, neighbors who live in the downstairs apartment, sana breathed relief.

"Eunbi Eonnie" Sakura sighed, holding her chest. 

"You surprised me half to death" Eunbi only chuckled tongue and grinned. 

"You're too easily startled."

"You know I have always had misgivings when walking alone on the side of the road" Sakura Said. 

"And I have a good reason for that"

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. Come quickly, I almost froze" Eunbi Said while the arm of Sakura. 

"It looks like a lot of stuff innate. Did you bring the book again today? " Sakura put out two books from her handbag a super great. Two famous classical books. 

"Two new books coming in today, so I'm the first to reading" 

Sakura worked in a public library in seoul and she was very like her job. Since childhood she was very fond of reading books and her dream is to work in the library, where she could read her heart's content, without interruption and without the need to spend money.

"Eonnie,you want to read?" She asked the staring Eunbi both books with a furrowed brow. 

"I'll lend me when I'm done" Eunbi eyebrow lifting height and glared at sana 

"Book of English? Give me a break" she said. 

"You know my English a yes, no, thankyou, i love you, i miss you. Anyway I do not like to read books. My brain can only understand this simple games" Sakura laughed, then changed the subject. 

"Today you came home late," she said while Eunbi just nodded, 

"Yes, there was an appointment with a friend," she said lightly. 

"Oh, Yujin will almost certainly die of hunger now, she's been calling me since earlier and asked me when I come home, I do not know when the child was able to mature and stop bothering her sister's. I can not wait graduated from college and became a lawyer. At that time I will be pestering"

A few minutes later they arrived at the front gate of their apartment. The actual building of the call being touted as the apartment building was not really like an apartment building in the shadow of most people. 

The building was an old building only two small-sized level. Each floor has two apartments opposite. There is no elevator, only stairs that are not too wide.

On the ground floor, apartment 101, occupied an old married couple surnamed kim who also was responsible for the building. Apartment across them No. 102 occupied by the Kwon sisters. Kwon Eunbi 24 years old and working as a hairdresser in hongdae, while her younger sister Kwon Yujin is a law student.

Sakura itself occupies 202 apartments on the second floor. The apartment 201 is currently empty. When I first moved into this apartment building five years ago, residents of the apartment 201 is a young architect who had lived there long enough, then last year replaced the young couple the architect. The couple had occupied apatemen opposite sana during the yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter