Chapter 1

The Ups and Downs of AXIS

*LIM Media Building; Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul*

"Aniyo! I won't accept this defeat!" Minha shouted and pointed his finger at his older twin brother; Ilwoo. Ilwoo only smirked and shook his head. "Yah! Ilwoo-hyung!" he ran towards one of the female trainees. "Haein-noona, did you see what he just did?"

Haein gave Ilwoo a look. Ilwoo raised his hands in defense. "It was a fair game, noona. It was Minha who lost," he smirked. Minha looked at him with wide eyes.

"Noona!" the three of them looked at the door to see the smirking Jaehwa. "You forgot that you're supposed to go on a date with the handsome me," he said as he ran a hand through his hair. Haein only looked at him while the twins burst out laughing. "Yah,"

Jaehwa was about to tackle the twins when their trainer arrived and cleared his throat. "Ah, we have a new trainee with us today. She got transfered from the other branch to our branch. Be nice to her,"

After their trainer's reminder, a girl around their age went inside. The girl had long hair and seemed a littl distant. Even Jaehwa noticed the aura the girl released. "Ahn Saejin," after quite sometime, the girl finally said.

Haein approached her; alert but welcoming. She offered her hand. "Park Haein," Saejin shook it. Haein gave the boys a look.

Jaehwa approached the two girls and took Saejin's hand. "Choi Jaehwa, at your service," he gave her his famous smile but the girl was unfazed. Suddenly, laughter was heard and the twins approached the group.

"We like you," the twins were now standing against each other, arms over the other's shoulder. "We're twins, like, duh. Anyway, I'm Ilwoo," Ilwoo pointed to himself. "And I'm Minha," Minha pointed to himself. "Don't mix us up, okay?" The twins took a step back. "And that, over there, way in the corner, is Dongwook-hyung. Woo Dongwook,"

Upon hearing his name, Dongwook smiled and waved his hand. Saejin nodded in return. "So, um, Saejin-ssi, why were you transferred here?" Haein asked as she gestured for the group to sit in a circle. Reluctantly, they obliged.

Saejin shrugged. "I think it was something about a group, I don't really know,"

Jaehwa snapped his fingers. "Oh, that's right. Before I forget, I heard something,"

"From who?" Dongwook asked.

Jaehwa waved his finger. "Do not interrupt me, hyung. Anyway, like I said, I heard something. One of the girls downstairs, who, if I may, has fallen for me, said that there were rumors going around,"

"Rumors?"

Jaehwa nodded. "According to her, LIM Media is planning on debuting a group,"

Saejin tilted her head. "Now that you mention it, I think I heard something about that too,"

"And that rumor is related to us, how?"

"It's because the 6 of you are the members of this new group, together with another trainee," LIM Media's CEO, Im Eunjae said as she entered the practice room. The 6 quickly stood up and bowed. "I'm sure all of you have questions, but let's save those for later. For now, I'll give you some time. After, I want to see all of you in my office," she smiled and left.


Here's a chapter. Sorry if it . Sorry if I didn't capture your characters' personality perfectly. I tried my best. Oh, and, Hana will make her appearance in the next chapter. Comments please.

And, I want to apologize beforehand if we make mistakes regarding your characters' personality, especially Jaehwa's.

Oh, and regarding the location, I chose Cheongdam-dong in Gangnam-gu because it's one of the affluent places in Seoul. (Yes, I did my research) though it mainly stores boutiques and such.