two

You, Clouds, Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed since that day in the park. Initially, the strange girl was the only thing Bora could think of. She would look around the park upon arrival just in case she would catch of a glimpse of her.  Of course, she never did. Bora was beginning to think she imagined the entire thing. 

 

But that gaze…There was no way Bora could possibly imagine something as intense as that.  

 

She shook her head at the fact that she was once again thinking about this complete stranger and spun her umbrella between her fingers. Of course, like it almost always did, it was raining. But no matter how hard or how often it  rained, Bora always went to the park. She took a quick glance around at the park out of habit. When she once again didn't see the strange girl, she sighed to herself. 

 

She didn't like to admit it to herself, but she had been feeling disappointed every time she wouldn't see her. It was like even though neither of them uttered a single word to each other or were even in the same vicinity, she felt this odd attachment to her. More than likely it was just attraction. 

 

It wouldn't take having a full blown conversation with her to know that girl was beautiful. 

 

Without even thinking about it, Bora began heading towards the large tree in which the girl was standing under. Since the day she saw her, she had found herself subconsciously wanting to sit under it, despite the fact that she almost always ended up drenched by the end of her stay since there wasn't a bench to sit on. 

 

For a while, she just sat there sitting on her large jacket she laid out on the ground. She had been tracking small circles in the mud with a random stick she found laying there when she heard someone clear their throat.

 

Her head shot up as she jumped at the unexpected sound. When she saw the exact girl who had been on her mind, she frantically stood up from her spot on the ground and stared at her with wide eyes. 

 

"S-sorry, I didn't know you were uh, standing there," Bora trailed off, awkwardly clearing at the end of her sentence. The girl simply stared at her with a slightly curious looking expression on her face. If it wasn't for the way she slightly tilted her head to the side, Bora would've thought she hadn't heard her at all. 

 

Since the girl seemed to be studying her, she took the time to do the same. Now that she could see her up close, she realized her previous thoughts had been true, she was definitely beautiful. Although her features were almost soft, her eyes were sharp and seemed cold almost. Her gaze was dark and alluring, and if Bora hadn't already been attracted to her, she definitely was now. She had been in a complete trance as she stared, she completely missed the fact that the girl finally responded. 

 

"What?"

 

"I said," the girl drawed out before continuing, "it's fine." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter