one

You, Clouds, Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bora was kind of a loner. Of course, like any normal teenager, she had friends- aquaintances. How could she not? But that was all they ever were; aquaintances. Ever since she was little, she was considered the quiet kid. She spent most of her time alone. Instead of going out and hanging out with friends, she spent most of her time in solitude. And although they may sound horrible, Bora was perfectly content with her life. Albeit she, like anyone else, had her problems, whether they be at home or school, she was perfectly fine. 

 

The girl spent most, if not all of her time spent in an old, abandoned park in her city. The park was huge. All of the play structures were worn down and slightly rusted. With how much it rained in her city, the flowers that were initially neatly planted around the large area were thankfully still alive, despite a few. The bushes had haphazardly grown and now had no specific shape the way they did when the park was still up and running. Because of the lack of people, they was never any litter anywhere and the park was nearly completely silent. This place was perfect for Bora. 

 

The best part of the park though, was the very large cherry blossom tree on the other side of the park. The large tree definitely stood out from the rest of the park, the bright colors contrasting with the bland colors greatly. She found herself often admiring the tree. It didn’t matter what time of year it was, the large tree was always beautiful. 

 

She sighed happily as she swung back and forth on the rusted swingset. With every move she made, the entire structure squeaked loudly. To most, the high pitched noise would be considered irritating, but to Bora, it was comforting in a way. Everything about this place comforted her. Especially after a long day spent at school or even at home with her loud parents, the park was the perfect place to unwind. For the most part, she spent her ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter