Acknowledged.

Friends or not.

JiWon's barely dried hair soaking her white top, strands of them on her face he wanted to brush it off for her. Seeing her tuck the long locks behind her ear, YeonSeok followed her sensual body line down to her defined collar bridge. He kept stealing glances at her. “Here. You might be cold...” He turned to his back seat and placed his jacket over her. The truth, her damp hair gave him a sneak peek of her bra. It’s white. It’s laced. It’s a little too y for him to handle. He’s glad his visions are back to normal. She’s all dried up. “Welcome to my humble crib.. make yourself comfortable.. help yourself with anything.. don’t be shy, alright?” JiWon scanned his living hall, he took her on a tour around his spacious apartment. No presence of any women except his mother’s picture in one of the framed photos by the shelves. “It’s surprisingly neat YeonSeok xi.” He smiled sheepishly. “You’re coming over, I’d to do something about it. Effort I should say. It’s usually not like this. I can’t recognize my own house too.” She giggled.

They got comfy and started watching the movie she chose. His shoulder felt a sudden weight. She has dozed off. He watched her, memorising her soft delicate features. Before he knows it, his lips was already on her forehead. He jolted up. The movement woke her up. JiWon noticed the change in him. She spoke nothing. “Everything good?” Her mom asked when she walked pass the kitchen. Her cheeks flushed. Her mother smirked at her but teased no further. Leaning on her closed door, lights not switched on, she touched her forehead. She was awake when she felt his lips on her skin. She acted as if nothing happened. ‘Does he likes me as a woman now?’ She wondered. A shy smile formed on her face. “Sometimes you don’t have to wait for a guy to make the move. At least you tried showing him your heart...” Her mother advised her when she found her staring out into the dark starless sky. She’s been frank to her parents about her unrequited feelings. She shared with them who he is and what about him that attracts her. She’s glad her family is open and supports her wholeheartedly. And until recently, they too like the man she secretly admires. Her heart is full.

They haven’t been seeing one another. He’s been busy setting up his restaurant in Jeju. Their daily communication didn’t stop but he still misses her badly. [Do you want to come over to Jeju over the weekend? I’ve spotted some really nice place here.] He tried his luck with a text. [Have things settled down already? I would love too.] His heart bursted with excitement when she replied almost immediately. She’d wanted to arrange her own accommodation but he’d welcome her to stay over his since there’s a spare room. He picked her up from the airport. Her megawatt smile light up his tired face when he saw her. The sunshine girl well hidden under the straw hat waved at him when she saw him. He took her to his place, placed her bags down and started the weekend immediately. She’s only here for a night. He didn’t want to waste any seconds away. He took many pictures of her. She made everywhere they went more lively. They took many shots together too. He kept browsing through the snaps whenever she’s not watching. He cooked their dinner. It was delicious. “It’s not in the menu, if you’re wondering.” He shared. Seeing her slurping down every bits off her plate makes him happy. “By the way. My flight back is not tomorrow but the next Sunday. Can I stay here til then? I’ll not bother you when you’re at work, I promise.” She surprised him with her extended stay. “I’m more than glad to have you as my tenant til then. Come to the shop and wash the bowls.” He joked.

JiWon noticed YeonSeok been suppressing his cough. Back at his restaurant, he worked day til night. She helped out. His body mechanics crashed. He’s down with high fever and she had to force him on his bed. Drifting in and out of his sleep, she’s always by his side. His head felt better each time she soak him up with the iced towel. Without this sickness, he wouldn’t know she’s actually a good cook too. The simplest porridge tasted heavenly. She nursed him back to pink health in two days. What he didn’t know was during his semi conscious condition, he’d pulled her into his bed. She was tucked in his arms. “JiWon ah... I love you... so much...” He said that while looking into her eyes. His warm lips captured hers. She accepted it. Her face blushed ten folds of red when they broke apart for air. His tongue pried pass her lips. It searched and entwined around her tongue. She followed his lead. He’s indeed a incredible kisser. “If only this dream comes true...” He murmured. Her sly smile hidden from him.

YeonSeok sensed something going on between his kitchen staffs and JiWon. She’s always laughing when with them. He’s stored with jealousy. He made a few mistakes. He’d forgotten to knock before opening her door. She was still sleeping. Those two tiny pieces she wore showed him her smooth limbs. He’d forgotten to lock while showering. She bashed in and saw everything down to his 31 year old d*ick. Her eyes stayed there for a good few seconds before she screamed her lungs out. That day had been awkward. “I’m sorry. My reactions are too much. But that’s because I’ve never seen a man and a man’s p*rivate organ.” Her cheeks flushing. He wanted to laugh at her innocence but held it it. “Disappointed it’s mine you saw?” He curiously asked. “No! It’s much bigger than those I’ve seen.” She covered . “What did you say?” He asked again. “Girls talked about it. Since high school. They even share about their boyfriends’ details.” She explained that girls these days are more mature in that area. “Did you share yours with them?” He’s been wanting to know her relationship status. He knows she’s not dating. But not sure if she has dated.

“I’ve dated but it didn’t even pass kissing. But.... recently I kissed. And he’s not someone I’m dating.” The previous surprised him a little. Yet it’s the second that shocked him. “Who did you kiss!” His reaction pushed her down onto the sofa with him towering over her. “Was it Jinu? Or JaeHyuk? Or YooJi? Or KC?” He named the younger male staffs working under him. “That person is Yoo YeonSeok. The sick man attacked his nurse and don’t remember a single thing.” She disclosed, turning her blushing face away from his stare. Flashes of those mentioned scenes hits him. Her breathless face after their heated kiss appeared in his eyes. That moment strikes him hard. Carefully, his fingers tapped her chin towards him. Her eyes still avoiding him, her face still pink. “I’m sorry. I forced....” Her eyes shifted to his when she heard the unpleasant word. She intercepted his sentence. “No! I allowed it to happen! I enjoyed it!”

YeonSeok was taken aback by her confession. ‘She didn’t push me away. She didn’t run off. She... enjoyed....’ His thoughts running. “Can I kiss you again...now?” He threw his resistance away. She blinks nervously and nodded her head shyly. Her soft molds into his chest as he lowered his weight down. Her eyes shut as he nears. Their lips met. He started slow and gentle, afraid to hurt her. She sarlted him when she engaged him further. He was melting. She gave full access to him, deepening their robust french. He pulled himself away unwillingly. Her dazed face pulled him towards her again. She’s irresistible. She felt the difference compared to previous. It was much intense, much arousing, much passionate each after another. He pushed himself away and stopped his act reluctantly. He’s afraid things might spiral to a point of no return. “JiWon ah... I love you. Will..” He mustered his courage and declared his feelings. “Me too!” JiWon blabbered out, not wanting to miss her chance to tell him where her heart lies. Both flabbergasted and laughed out at the same time.