Donghae

Run Away Love

"Kibum...he lost part of his memory.....from a car accident........"

Rina stared at her for a moment, waiting for Mrs.Kim to crack a smile, for that evil voice to try and break them apart like usual, but nothing.

"Bwoh!? Yahaha, you gotta be kidding right? Mrs.Kim-shii is this a nother one of your break up plans. Ahaha this is a good one, good trick, but...."

Rina.....Do i.....do i look like i would be kidding about my sons life, his memory, his future.....he can only remember back to when he finished high school!"Mrs.kim started crying for her poor injured son

"Back to high school....but he met me the second year of collage.....he doesnt remember me....i....your......your kidding Mrs.Kim, Yahh dont scare me like that" Rina tried to joke alittle as tears dropped out of her eyes. she quickly wiped them away

"Rina-shii, you should know me well enough already. Exspecially when it comes to my son. I can offer you this deal"

Rina perked up abit, looking at Mrs.Kim who was giving her some sympathy Mrs.kim looked at her for awhile and began

"ill give you a week., to help Kibum regain part of his memory....and within that week if he remembers you...........you and Kibum may continue to date, but if not....please leave him." Mrs.Kim sadly said to Rina, she sat there still, still thinking about what Mrs.kim had said

"im sorry Rina-shii but its  the only i can thi....."

"Ill take your deal mrs.kim-shii......"Mrs.Kim looked at Rina, to see if she was joking around. but Rina eyes welled up with tears, red cheeks and was not joking around. "i....ill take the deal, i know that kibum will remember me, we.....we love each other so much, a week should do...."

"and if you dont"Mrs.kim added

"ill leave" Rina slowly decided on her decision feeling knives stab her heart just saying those words.

"Neh.....But i warn you, hes very angry now. Before he got into that accident all he felt was anger and now thats his current emotion now. Becareful"

"Neh, gamsahabnida" Rina bowed to her. Keyoseung ccame back telling Mrs.Kim the doctor would like to talke to her again about Kibums condition. Mrs.Kim and Keyosung left Rina siting by herself. She sat there for a long time, tears spilling out of her eyes. Finally taking a big breath, wiping her face up and patting her cheeks to bring some color back, she got up and walked to the door. a tear escaped her eye.

"Be strong Rina. You can do it...." wiping the tear away and opend the door, smiled and walked through the door.

"Kibum-shii!"

~DONGHAE~

Donghae slowly waking up, head still a little dizzy from the accident. He grunted trying to sit up, but also feeling pain in his stomach. His mom came into the room, saw him awake trying to sit up. She quickly walked towards him to help him up.

"..omma....what happen? Why am i here?"

"Donghae-ah....Dont you remember? You got into an accident"

Donghae leaned against the bedstand, thinking hard peices of his memory came back.....

~FLASHBACK~

"DONGHAE WATCH OUT!"

Donghae focused his eyes on the road. A stray animal that jumped onto the street in Donghaes way which made him swerve to the right. He hit a car and spun back to the left. His car hit the end of the roadsiderailing and the car flipped.

~END~

Donghae sat there. Scared, confused, and tired. When another thought suddenly hit him.

"Omma what time is it!!? I gotta go! oh crap im late!" He tiredly pushed the blankets aside. But his mom tried stopping him, pushing him down lightly and standing in his way.

"Donghae-ah where are you going!"

"Yi jin......I gotta tell Yi jin! She might be worried by now" they struggled back and forth. donghae was finally able to push his mom back. She stumbled onto the near by coach. Donghae pushed the blankets back ans swung part of his left leg off the bed. But his right leg layed still. Donghae tried to move it again, but it wouldnt move.

"Oh.....omma, whats wrong with my leg?" Donghae horrified how he cant move his right leg. His mom sadly watched.

"Donghae...your crippled. you broke your leg in the car accident. But i promis you, you'll heal after a few months or so....."

"I.....i...omma....i dont have a few months....im going on a tour...i need my leg..."

"The doctor said if you tried hard enough your leg should heal sooner than it actually will."

"....Does Yi jin know.....i have to tell her.."

"Your not going anywhere!" His mom got up, getting angry at him.

Donghae didnt bother to listen he rolled and fell out of bed. Donghae's mom watched and tried to help him sit on the bed, but he just  pushed her away. Giving up on her son she sat on the coach and watched him. donghae twisted his body alittle to gain suport from he table beside the bed. His hand slipped off the table and a very small object fell into his hand. On his hand layed a golden ring. He thought it was his moms but she doesnt wear that kind of jewlery. He saw the inscription written inside te ring and read them. His eyes wien, he knew who the ring belonged to. Inside the ring read

"LD <3 PYJ FOREVER"

It was Yi jins ring. The ring he proposed to her with at the cafe.

"Yi jin....you told her already huh..."

"Of course i told her already sn....."

"AND YOU SENT HER AWAY!"

"Dont be foolish Donghae-ah! shes the reason why your here!"Donghae paused, slowly turning his head to look at his mom in horror.

"Who? Yi jin put me in the hospital?" Donghae spoke slowly, his voice rising

"What omma, Yi jin...dont you DARE tell me that shes the reason why im here!"

HIs mom speechelss, looked a Donghae with hurt eyes. dongahe furious turned away balled up his hand with the ring inside they were silent for awhile. A doctor and 2 nurses came in suprosed to find Donghae on the ground. They called for 2 other male nurses to help put him back on the bed. After talking to Dongahe about his treatment they left the room. Donghae's mom got up and grabbed her bag.

"I have to go back to the office to take care of somethings, will you be okay?"

Donghae didnt reply back to her, not even a glance at her. His mom sighed and shook her head and walked towards the door. She stopped before leaving not turning back.

"Yi jin-shii.....she left on her own decision. I never forced her." And left before Donghae could reply. He just looked staring at the door.

"We'll see about that omma" He thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ahhhhh im so tired...its like 12 something and i didnt get to watch Inyuyasha what a bore today. well i had to write an english paper before tomorrow and i finished on time and i had nothing else to do.....this is a run on sentence ahh well i probably have lots up there and so on with other storys lol but yeah its time for bed now....if you havent seen inyuyasha go watch it! its entertaining =D and even though hes a cartoon hes mine lol inyuyasha is mine aahah along with Donghae lol jk