Deal

Run Away Love

Yi jin and Rina quickly went to the hospital after packing up there things and gotten into the car.

"Palli palli Yi jin-ah, if we want to know whats going on then we should drive alittle faster"

"oh will you hold still its probably nothing anyways....well i hope its nothing."

after they reached the hospital, they asked for directions to where rooms 506 and 507. Yi jin had to go up 2 flights and Rina had to go up another flight of stairs to get to there destination

(lol omg i feel so lame right now im not even thinking strait ahaha ehhh itss 10:05 and im really tired right now, bwaaaahhhh i want to go to bed but i told myself i should at least get one chapter done in this story so here i am writing.... well...i thnk this chapter is going to be pretty lame when i was thinking of it i thought it would be pretty dumb so..idk ahaha enjoy as much as you can)

~YI JINS POV~

Yi jin finally found the room towards the end of the hall. she was about to knock when she read who the patients name who was staying in the room. Yi jin stared at it for a while feeling tears sting her eyes. underneith the room number read "PATIENT:LEE DONGHAE" The door opend, Yi jin switching her gaze to Mrs.Lee who was sstanding at the door wiping her face with a hankercheif.

"Thats not a great way to gret your elders" Donghaes mom cold voice gave yi jin cold chills down her back, her voice was caught in , taking in a breath and swallowed "im sorry how do you do Mrs.Lee" bowind down in respect.

Mrs.Lee not replying looked away from yi jin and dabbed her face some more. "follow me this way"

yi jin looked up and got a quick glance in the room before the door could fully close. she saw a figure under the covers of the hospital bed. slowly follwed mrs.lee back downstairs. They sat at teh table in the hospital cafiteria, both with tea placed on the table in front of them. they were quiet for a while until Mrs.lee broke the silence.

"as you already know, Donghaes unconsiouse in that room we were just at earlier"

"whats going on..."Yi jin thought her head bowed down alittle to escape Mrs.Lees daggering eyes

"Do you know how this happend Ms. Yi jin-shii?"Mrs. lee's cold voice feels as if its stabbing guilt into Yi jin. She shook her head no not making full eye contact with mrs.lee

"ah...Mrs.lee what happend to Donghae?"

"You want to know what happend? Donghaes in the hospital because of you, and ecause of you hes crippled for a year!" Mrs.Lee's voice getting louder colder, and angrier. Yi jin froze in her chair with shock.

"Be.....because of me" Yi jin studdered finally giving Mrs.Lee fully eye contact, as if she was just joking with her

"......Neh. If only he had listen to me in the first place, he and Kibum-shii wouldnt have gotten into the car accident" Mrs.Lee calming down a little.

"Ki....Kibum....is also in the hospital?? What....when did this all happen? Car accident..." YI jin thought eyes wide open "they got into a car accident?"

"Neh...they were on their way to see you and that....girl Rina, Mrs.Kim and I tried to reason with them, but they took off speeding down the road. We sent people after them to make sure they were okay. But instead....we get a phone call saying that our sons are in the hospital!"

Yi jin covered , tears escaped her eyes, she began shaking alittle from the new's she just heard.

"Are....Are you...It...It,...........it was my fault...." Yi jin finally found her voice "hes crippled...."

"neh he broke his left leg, and his right one is slightly injured..............i have a deal to make with you, and i hope you accept my proposal."

Yi jin light headed, felt as if time was slowing down as she took everything in. Trying to hold the tears back as she listen to the deal Donghaes mom proposed to her. Her own thoughts raced around in her head.

"It...its my fault...if i didnt ask him to meet me, to go on that stupid date, if he was so stubborn and listen to his mom in the first place.....none of this would of happen....... would it?" She thought looking down on her cup of cold coffee as if it would make her day any better. Mrs. Lee who was finally done talking sat queitly  impatiently waiting for Yi jins answer. Finally Yi jin looked up at her with an answer that suprised her.......

"Can i make my request from you"

~RINA~

"AISHHHHHHH, what is she doing here at the hospital?! Yah did she tell me to come here, then call Kibum and make it look like i was the one who put her in the hospital?....ahhh stupid Rina your so dumb!! why would she do that! Well of course she would, shes Kibums mom, its only been 3 years since shes been trying to break us apart...aughhh WHAT ARE YOU THINKING WOMEN!! Rina get your head strait she wouldnt do that gosh!" mummbling to herself, Rina smacked herself on the head going up the stairs heading to where Mrs.Kim was. Rina turned the corner and spotted Mrs.KIm sitting outside of a hospital room crying, dabbing her face with a hankercheif. Rina quickly walked towards her and sat next to Mrs.Kim lightly putting a hand on her shoulder but then taking it off when she looked up at her.

"Mrs.Kim-shii....is everything alright?"Mrs.Kim again looked at her, flashed her faced with sadness and anger

"YAH! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE! GO AWAY!" Rina turned around to where she heard the voice from the room behind her, then realizing to who the voice belonged to.

"Kibum?" Rina about to get up until a hand pulled her back down. She turned around to look at Mrs.KIm

"is that Kibum?"

"Dont go in there....Hes very angry right now." Mrs.Kim dabbing her face with the damp hankercheif

"GET OUT! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!!!"

BAM

"Aishhh!" Mrs.Kim secetary running out quickly shutting the door as something banged against the door. "Mrs.Kim, he wont calm down, hes going balistic he wont let me get near him"

"Keyosung its okay.....Leave him be, Mrs.Rina is here, leave us for awhile go get something for you to eat  you must be exhausted from today" Mrs.Kim waving her off with a hand.

"Neh" Keyosung bowed in respect and turned around and left. Rina got up to look throught the door window, only able to see part of Kibums body. She was about to open the door when Mrs.Kim agains stopped her.

"Rina, Dont open that door, Hes not feeling right, he just woke up...even me hes also angry at."Rina stopped turning her head slowly confused at what Mrs. Kim said

"why....why is Kibum in the hospital?"

"Rina.....sit down then we'll talk" Rina looked at her, but slowly obayed, slowly walking back sitting down a seat away from Mrs.Kim. Mrs.Kim slowly turned to face Rina.

"Kibum......he lost part of his memory from a car accident"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well so i finally got this chapter down but it took me forever!! i need a laptop of my own.....then like my friend (you know who you are! ahaha) i can take it everywhere with me lol just kidding but seriously i need  a laptop and i wish i had my phone back!! urgggg lol well im done here aha