Chapter 5

RITUAL DE AMORE

Behind the stage, the Mask trio took their breath away, they did not believe what they had done. Those movements at the end, when two men are fighting for the girl, came up with before going on stage. There was practically no time to memorize, so had to improvise.         
- We did it, I can’t believe it, we did it  - Jung Kyungho spoke hoarsely, catching his breath and wiping sweat from his face.       
-I thought we wouldn't be able to get those freaks out when we were supposed to tear the mask off your face, Jessica. Didn't she scratch you? - Lee SeungGi asked carefully, checking the girl's face.          
-No, but I'm very, very tired. But they won’t let us rest, you hear - she nodded to the hall that she was roaring, shouting their names.        
- I think Jessica is right, better be ready to continue.   
**
- Your desires are law for us, dear viewers. Therefore, meet - the mysterious and magical Mask Theater.   
**
This time, while their performances were going on, the audience cheered them on, shouting the names:  
- Lee SeungGi!!! Jung Kyungho!!! Jessica!!!  
**
The last chords sounded, and the audience still applauded while standing, begging the artists not to leave the stage. They madly was wondering how well they are prepared for such a searing dance. They demanded an answer, realizing that they would not calm down just like that, Lee JiYoung decided to go on stage.           
- All of you interested in the question, who is also invented the dance and why these artists? - the hall instantly fell silent, waiting. - Well, I will answer you, my name is Lee JiYeong and I am the main instigator of all this.          
- With what is due the fact that you have come up with a surprise for the audience?    
- Not with anything, I just wanted to try something new. True, at first I thought of a duel between two guys, but then ... as the same without women, you do not think?          
-But why did you choose Lee SeungGi, Jung Kyungho and Jessica?  
- Before answering, let's invite our trinity, and find out how they experiment. I ask you, come to our stage.      
Spectators, like all the artists present, were waiting for the trinity to enter the stage, who accepted such a challenge. But minutes passed, no one came out.    
Are they already gone?
- Do not worry, none of them have left yet , simply, I forgot to say that you will have another surprise, with our successful trinity. True, I must inform you that this surprise is not quite ready yet. We thought about him not long ago, or rather yesterday. Therefore, I ask you, support with applause and your love.             
- Our dear Lee JiYoung, as always, you amaze us with your creations.   

 

***
When would they know just how we hardship to him. It seems that instead of thoughts he has only ideas. When would we have it yesterday is not stopped, it had to, and this morning before the concert to redo everything.           
The three young people looked at each other with understanding , they did not need to speak their thoughts out loud, as they were the same.   
- And so, we have one more surprise left. I was pleased to work with you. But I hope that such an experiment does not happen rashly.      
-You didn't like it, Kyungho-oppa? - Jessica smiled cheerfully, checking her microphone.    
- Liked it, but would be better if would I knew in advance on that walk.         
- Well , how do you stay in the "skin" of the artist?    
- Very hard. And how do you stand?   
- A matter of habit. 
**
- So, you are ready if you hear or see another surprise from the unsurpassed trio of Masks? I cannot hear you!       
- YES!!! 
- Then meet! 
**
The first to enter the scene was Lee SeungGi.  
A flurry of applause greeted him. Women's screams drowned out the loudest voices of men that shouted during performance of group SNSD. And what did he do, he just went on stage. Hewalked calmly, holding his hands in the pockets of black satin trousers, his face did not express anything , his eyes were covered, as if he were listening. The girls went crazy. They shouted his name, waved colorful lights, there were posters with his name, with an offer to be his girlfriend.           
An easy melody sounded, a small intro to his new song, which he was offered at the discretion of the audience for the first time. Just yesterday, they added the last line of the new song. He it was rehearsing with the other performers, pronouncing the words of the song, and dance come up just now.      
And you can’t call it a dance, just a step on the stage. He began his story, sitting down on the edge of the stage. A deep and soulful voice instantly enthralled everyone. The girls held their breath as he began to speak quietly.        
When would they know that all his songs, except one, which he will perform today, devoted only one girl that is now watching him? When would she know all the words to the songs are addressed to it, that moment before hugging him? Her image stood before her eyes, and he seemed to be addressing her. Therefore, his voice was so gentle, and sadness blew from him.      

  - There were times when I thought "it's time to give up." From the minute I was getting harder not to see you. I wanted to scream, but I was calm. I wanted to cry, but laughed. After all, thenyou were my center, my ideal, my life ...        
Jung Kyungho went on stage, holding a red rose in his hands. His pose and his trouser suit did not match Lee SeungGi's outfit. He began slowly ing his shirts, exposing his young, inflated torso. Screams continued to increase up to those long as it is not unfastened completely.           
**
- Sooyoung, aren't you hot? - made fun of the member’s girlfriend.   
- I felt so hot and somehow so stuffy - Hyoyeon said, fanning a fan-made fan, her cheeks turned pink, and she tried with all her might to tear her gaze from the stage. - I and did not know what ...          
-Don't go on, Hyo! And stop acting like that! - Sooyoung was red to impossibility. She didn’t expect to see her boyfriend like that.       
**
Meanwhile, the cries continued to increase, and the melody to its release changed. Became more fun. His voice roared loudly around the corners of the hall:    
- I had such a chance, but I missed him, unfortunately. So I came here on stage to tell her ...      
An angelic voice filled the empty space, and whispered softly and gently:  
-I love you.
- What do I look like? I already doubt if I am dressed correctly? Today also I am going ahead, so now exactly I go up to her and say ...            
-I love you.
- Do you think flowers are needed? I know that she likes roses, but now it ’s very difficult to get them . Maybe buy strawberry cakes, her favorites? Yes, I will do so - the melody was interrupted, the sound of the ringing of a mobile phone sounded. - Shh, that's her. Why is my voice so trembling and I'm all on needles? She did not change her mind to meet me? As well then I say ... - after he sang incredibly gentle and soft-spoken, heart ache in the chest:                           

The day I met you was a fabulous day for me 
And the moon then seemed like the sun, and the stars smiled at me 
It was nice to breathe in the fresh air
I could just be around, be a friend
That's all I wanted then. 
- You did not forget about our meeting? - A breathless asked Lee SeungGi, somewhere on the other end of it she replied, in a voice Jessica:       
- No, I did n’t forget. Maybe you forgot it? Fool, have you seen how much time?    
- Before our meeting, another half hour - his eyes imaginary looked at the clock.    
-If you come in half an hour, I will not be here. We also arranged to meet about 10, and now, how much?      
-Five minutes to ten. I 'll be right there! - He hung up. - And they say that the girls are late for a date! - Laughter and applause sounded in the hall.         
YoonA and Sooyoung shook their heads, mechanically straightening their hair by the ears. Now they were a simple fan of their talent, the same as many who are here.     

Lee SeungGi:

I flew on the wings of love, the spring wind lightly touched my face,

that glowed with happiness, I smiled stupidly

The mood was just great, the clock approached 10

I just have to run around the corner of the house, there, I will meet her silhouette

I can admire her, another two seconds

So I thought then ...

-Le SeungGi, I'm here! Hello - a mirror image of Jessica and Kyungho sitting next to her on their bench, in that sacred place for him. Their hands held each other a second ago, and their faces were very close to each other. A thud of heart beat almost drowned the girl’s joyful voice

“Remember, I once told you that I want to introduce an important person to me.”

What is that feeling? Why does my heart hurt so much?

Get away from her! Do not touch her! She is mine!

No, please don’t look at him like that,

But what about me? What is the matter with me?

Putting on a mask, I turn into a best friend ...

Kyungho:

-I looked at them, their faces shone. It felt like they stuck a knife in my heart. I could not move, it was hard for me to breathe, and treacherous tears ...

All that I thought then: "Lost."

Li SeungGi: Looking at them, I ...

Kyungho: Pretending to be ...

Together: I realized that ...

At the end of the song in a parallel dimension, where two guys saw their life through the glass before and after it, everything became blurred. And while the two disappeared behind the wall of rain, a soft voice sounded:

Jessica: I love you, I love you, I love you ...

**

The mini-sketch that they showed made an unimpressed impression on everyone . After people left the music show, everyone was in high spirits and everyone wanted to see again what they shot on video. Review again and hear voices again.

Jessica\Lee SeungGi/Jung Kyungho excelled them. And for a long, very long time it was spinning on the radio, on television, in headphones. Many times they were asked to perform and to dance and with song. They even received prizes for "Best Trio", "Spectator Sympathy", several times were nominated for "Best Dance", etc.