Chapter 4

RITUAL DE AMORE

Laugh, dance, loose your hair

everyone wants to see you dancing.

Your beauty is a fantasy

makes you want to make love.

Give the dance to yourself

give me your poison hot.

Because of you, I fall into a trance

I'm intoxicated by your smell

make me your slave of love.

 

For a moment, the lights went out everywhere, only the stars remained the only lights that were drowned out by searchlights that evening. A melody sounded softly, a silhouette of a masked girl surfaced in a red fog - her outfit was not like a stage one. Her clothes consisted of a long flying skirt of bright colors, the same topic was. Black wavy hair was fluttered by the wind, her body moved to the beat of quiet music, luring, stupefying.

A quiet “ah” rolled through the hall, one question sounded: “Who is she?”

A courageous figure dressed in the same bright colors appeared after her. His suit consisted of tight burgundy trousers and a wide open dark red shirt. A heart was drawn on his right chest that cried. He wore a dagger on his hip, patent leather boots glittered. His shoulder-length black hair was wet, at the moment he was wiping it with a towel.

When the soloist sang an unfamiliar motive, another figure appeared in the transparent blue-gray light. The young guy was wearing a uniform with a sword that hung from his left thigh, a pistol was also visible there. He stood in front of the window, lazily sipping whiskey, looking around.

Again the light disappeared, but the music became louder, in a separate glimpse it was visible how the girl walks past the window, the guys pay attention to the beautiful girl, they rush after her.They are approaching, and here in slow motion the main plot begins to play out. The voice becomes louder and more enticing it seems the whole movement, the melody breathes heat. Three masks begin the dance of passion, love and jealousy.

The hall froze. The artists all glared at the scene, afraid to miss the plot. About who they can be thought of after the performance.

 

The first act.

Shaking her hips, the girl beats in castanets, she enjoys the dance, to the music led by street musicians. Her hair is developing, her flexible camp is bewitching, a small cut in a skirt reveals beautiful legs in red sandals. Black eyes flashed from beneath the mask, smiling coquettishly at the two guys. The first acquaintance, the first attraction to each other. The courtship act begins.

 

The second act.

A gypsy and an officer fight for the attention of a beautiful stranger. Each of them shows their skill, their charisma. The gypsy promises to give her freedom, wind and sun. Officer luxurious and carefree life. The girl only laughs merrily and answers with a bewitching dance. But in her dance, the desire to be loved is already visible. She dances in pairs with a gypsy, then with an officer. The girl appreciates them. Music becomes more passionate, burning, blood flows faster through the veins, hands are already looking for salvation, and the bodies languidly cling to each other. Lips passionately looking for a kiss. The blue color from the spotlight stops at a dancing pair of a girl and gypsies. Unbridled passion is written on impenetrable masks. Through dance, they show their passionate love, touching each other, practically clutching their bodies to each other. The girl’s hands pass through his hair, the guy’s hands over her body, lifting it and bringing it even closer to itself. Forgetting everything, he lowers himself and begins to passionately kiss (her lips barely touch her skin) her desired body, and during a passionate ceremony, to the chords of the melody, the girl rips off his mask.

The hall exploded in a muffled name:

- Lee SeungGi ?!

- Oppa ?! - also called in a muffled voice , surprised by YoonA, leaning on the railing that held her on the second floor. Next to her, all the artists and her members stared at the burning guy, who continued to press frantically against the girl's body until the chords fell silent, and another melody began, where the officer pulls the girl from him, pressing her to his chest.

The hall wondered who the second participant was. They watched the girl’s hands that traveled through his body, opening up more and more space for study. They danced a burning rumba; here, love and adoration were more felt. There was no such influx of passions. Seamlessly this act swam into the third act.

 

The third act.

The final act was a duel between Gypsy (Lee SeungGi) and the officer. The girl was between them and became like a tightened channel. Now it was difficult to determine where, whose leg or arm, which of the guys the girl’s hair, who barely touched her lips with lips. Now the dance showed absorbing passion and lack of will in their desires. The red color of the spotlight only enhanced this effect. Everyone asked: was it an act of all-consuming love or was it an act of death? Only which of the three heroes will die?

 

Your movements will drive anyone crazy

you dance rumba with your hips

true desire.

 

With a deceptive movement, Gypsy sharply removed his mask from the enemy and laughed maliciously when the girl limped back from him, seeing a scar on her cheek. The hall exploded again with a deafening sigh and a certain girl, Sooyoung from the SNSD group, practically jumped out of the chair where she was sitting:

- Jung Kyungho ?!

- Oppa ?!

-It cannot be! Who is the girl ?!

Behind the scene, choreographer and director, quite rubbing their hands and smiling cheerfully. It was a success.

 

I can no longer restrain this desire

the fact is that the flesh forces me

I would even give my life to get you. Get on the net of your body ...

 

After this event, they rushed like a lava from a volcano. Now the two men were at the same time, they wanted to find out who was hiding behind the mask. Now YoonA and Sooyoungwatched each step of their guys even more closely . Guesses went one after another, only one person decided to assume that Jessica could be a girl, and this was a member of Kara GooHaara , but her proposal was immediately refuted.

- From the very beginning I thought it was Jessi, but then I changed my mind. Our Jessi would never have agreed to such an event. This dance is not for her.

- Maybe you are right. Well, soon we will find out, look, everything is already going to a denouement - still in doubt, Harra pointed to a scene where the guys gently and softly removed the mask from the girl under the last chords of music.

Before all the lights went out, everyone saw the girl's face. The whole hall jumped up, its members also did not believe the eyes of those whom they saw there.

- Jessica ?!

Applause thundered throughout the hall, drowning even the MCs that came out after the performance. Cries called for three names, demanding an encore:

- Lee SeungGi !!! Jung Kyungho !!! Jessica !!!