Chapter 3

RITUAL DE AMORE

Your movements will drive anyone crazy

you dance rumba with your hips

true desire.

I can no longer restrain this desire

the fact is that the flesh forces me

I would give my life only for you.

Get into the nets of your body and take hold of your lips

so that at least for a moment

to fill with you all your feelings.

 

December 29, 2013

Music Show "Inkagyo"

Near the stage, 8 girls peered around all the time, looking for a certain blonde with a cold appearance, but she was nowhere to be seen. They arrived here early in the morning to rehearse with sound and repeat the dance before the evening broadcast. By telephone, Jessica said that she was already in place, but why she was there, said nothing. But, having arrived here, she was not in the dressing room, so they began to rehearse without her.

- Jessi, deceived us, right? - rehearsing the dance and song without her presence, Tiffany insulted asked the leader. Although Taeyeon did not know the answer, no one warned her. What delayed the princess?

- Girls - the main staff entered the dressing room, in his hands he held 8 headphones, passing each girl, he said. - Jessica will not be able to participate with you today, I'm sorry I said just now.She had to leave right after your call, her schedule has changed dramatically, so forgive her. I promised that I would say as soon as you arrive, but flew out of my head. Sorry.

- Nothing, oppa, the main thing you said on time. We’ll figure out who will play with her party now, Taeyeon quickly answered, breathing out unnoticed by the girls, Jessica didn’t let them down.Here you only need to scold their schedule, which is constantly changing.

-Have a good performance, girls - going out the door and showing Jessica standing ok against the wall. The girl smiled and disappeared around the bend. Everything went according to plan. Point 1 - deceive the members, make them believe that she is no longer in Seoul.

- And I already wanted to scold, Sica - meanwhile, in the dressing room Hyoyeon reasoned, a girl who always spoke only the truth in person. - Now I’ll call and find out where she was sent by dialing the phone number of her friend. At first, apart from the noise, nothing was heard, but then the girls distinctly heard the sound of an airplane. - Sica, hi, where are you?

- In the airport. I'm so upset, Hyo , I so wanted to speak with you. Sorry, I lied to you.

-It's not your fault, baby,- Sooyoung entered into the conversation. - Where are you flying to?

-Japan. The manager said that the opening of the Hoot skin store was postponed for today. There is some kind of overlay, and it seems to be better to make a presentation today.

- I see, when will you be back, Jessi?

-I think today, but my plane will land here when the show is over. Such bad luck that I want to cry. But I won’t cry, hee hee. I love you girls, have a good performance.

-You fly great too, Jessica. Come back soon. Hwaiting!

- Hwaiting, Sica-unnie! Take care of yourself.

Having finished the conversation with the girls, Jessica turned off the sound on the phone and turned to the two guys who also finished the correspondence with their girls. They carefully looked into each other's eyes, nodded their heads, and smiled. Their plan came true. Now you can go to item number 2. But they participate in it only by name, because all the deception should be done by the director of the show Lee Ji Yeong.

***

Not only the artistic teams were preparing for the performance, by the evening the entire film crew and the sound production team were getting ready. Staff was preparing for a long evening, calling up a diner and setting a time to bring food or drinks. Stylists worked with hairstyles and makeup, dressers checked for defects in dresses, checked shoes. Painstaking work awaited the scene cleaners. Everything should be clear, as in rehearsals. And always, you always need to be prepared for a flaw in the script, for uncorrected microphones, in order to quickly fix it later.

Lee JiYeong recalled his assistant to the side, quickly whispered something, after which the assistant took the script and they left the studio together. They quickly went into a separate office, sat down at the table.

- What can be done, I need exactly 6 minutes of free time.

-Hyun, you're unpredictable. What did you come up with this time?

- This is a big surprise for everyone. An unforgettable gift from Santa Claus! Ha ha ha

- Where exactly do you want to give a gift?

- It would be ideal if, after all the duets in duet, let my guys go on stage. Look here. After Go Haara and Hyomin , ads should go here, but we will replace it with my 6-minute video. I have already agreed with our partners.

-You told them, but I don't.

-I didn't say anything to them either. What a surprise then, if I blurt everyone out? Let's fix it!

- So impatient. Are you in a hurry?

-Of course, I still have a lot to do, not like a loafer. Oh thanks friend! Wait for a gift!

-This gift will be stunning or you will treat us all, hen.

**

- Everything is ready. Number 2 completed successfully. Now we pass to the final part of our performance. Theater masks. Let's repeat the basics of dance and facial expressions.

- Great job, oppa. It remains only to quietly penetrate the stage when our way out.

- This has already been taken care of. My gift will be delicious, I will give it so that the saliva flows.

- Ha ha ha - understood the joke.

- Sorry. So go ahead, my gifts.

**

After their successful performance, they were taken to a common room, where in addition to them 2PM, MissA, T-ARA and other famous artists who had already performed were already present. Staff was very mysterious, but rumors leaked, someone heard that now there will be a return gift from the director of the show. He prepared something.

- What was the fiery performance from SNSD, even we felt hot. Our show does not end there, perhaps you have already heard the rumor about the “gift” that L and Ji Yeong prepared for you. We ourselves do not know what kind of gift, so we look forward to it. So, now you look behind the faces of the Masks.