Living together

Shooky and Cooky

Shooky liked living with the band. First week they tried to get to know each other and to get along. So they were playing games, going on trips, talked and ate. But that was the main problem. Now that the pinkmonster knew he wasn't cookie but Shooky it didn't stop him trying to eat him. It was getting worse by each day. At first it was just a little biting, than he tried do make cookies and like on accident mixed him in the mass. The last straw was when he tried to put him in the oven. If Shooky didn't do anything he will die soon.

One morning Shooky saw pink in the bathroom. He peaked in and saw him drawing fake muscles and eyebrow. So he jumped on top of his head and the rabbit made mistake. He looked so funny so Shooky stole his pencil and ran away. 

That day was rainy so they stayed in and RJ made lunch to make them happy. Everybody got something they liked just Shooky got glass of milk. He shouted at RJ to put that poison away and run from the kitchen. After lunch everyone went to do their things and chores. RJ was cutting his wool for coats, Koya was ironing clothes and sleeping so half of things got burned, Chimmy helped Koya to wake him up and played hyped songs, Mang was dancing in the next room and Tata went to his secret room where no one could enter except Van. Shooky was looking for something to do and found pinkmonster in his room training. It was impresive how such horrible rabbit coud lift so heavy things and make so many pushups. Shooky forgot for a second he wanted to take revenge. He just took a bottle of water and gave it to that bunnny. " Hey, you rabbit why are you working out so much?"

Cooky looked at Shooky and smiled" I have a name you know. When are you going to start using it yummy head?" Shooky just frowned : "the same goes for you and when are you going to stop trying to eat me pinkmonster?" Cooky got a little bit sad suddenly. He sat down and motioned for Shooky to come closer. "I had two friends before and now one can't talk to me and i can't reach the other. Before we were training boxing together and prepared for competition. Now it is only me and i want to finish what we started. It is only one month until that big tournament. By the way thank you for water Shooky. " He didn't apologize but Shooky got him. He just wanted to loosen up and have some fun. They shook hands for peace. 

It was all good until next Saturday. They were inside once again and bored. So everybody prepared prank on Shooky. Because he made pranks all the time on them. They dressed like milk in cartoon boxes and got all lights off. When Shooky entered the room he almost collapsed from fear. He started crying. The milk remained him of his grandpa. Cooky took pity on him and threw that box away. He run to Shooky and hugged him. " Hey don't cry anymore we are sorry. "  Shooky calmed down but now he knew. He had forgotten his family. The next day he got up early and went to look for his crunchy squad.