First meet

Shooky and Cooky

Shooky was really sad. He wanted to help his grandpa but also no one could really replace him. He was already getting wet from the rain, it was a miracle he didn't melt away. When strange light came and he started to fly up. He was angy at whoever did this to him even if evil aliens, he would kick their asses. Everything inside of the alien ship was made of metal. There were a lot od doses with strange things. And he was faced with... what? The alien with heart shaped head and he looked really harmless. "Hi iam Tata. " 

So Tata promised to find cure for his grandpa. He didn't really have other chanse than to agree. Shooky than looked at other creatures standing next to him. There was blue sleeping koala munching on some leaf, next to him stood tall white alpaca and white puppy in yellow hood. All of them looked like a good company very peaceful and friendly. But the last was bright pink rabbit with too big teeth for Shookis liking. And he was right. 

The moment Tata left them in his basement to look for the last member of his universtar group, the evil caught him off guard. The alpaca RJ, he thought, left to do something with his wool, Koya was sleeping, he had a hunch it will be like that always and the dog went to play harmonica somewhere. So that pink thing got on him from behind, grabbed his body and put him in his mouth. Shooky started to kick and scream but he beast was too strong. Than nothing more happend. He was put down and the pink beast asked: "you can speak? I thought you were just a dessert. " Shooky was furious. "How dare you" He tried to punch the rabbit but he was made of stone. Luckily Tata came back with new member Mang. But Shooky made a promis to himself to get revenge.