One

Silver moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Continuation from the twin birthday party.

"It's time." Aunt Marie said when she saw the familiar black car parking outside the house.

"We're going to take our things." Taeyeon and Eunji walk to their room to take out their luggage while Aunt Marie ready to welcome the person who will take the twin home.

"Hi, Aunt Marie" Krystal walks out from the driver seat before going to hug Aunt Marie.

"Hello Krystal... Long time no see." Aunt Marie patted the taller woman back.

"I heard someone missed me, so I cleared out my schedule to take the twins back." Krystal said. Smiling before walk to the trunk, take out a few papers bag with Lego logo on it.

"Can you help me Aunt? There are a few bags left" "Of course... You shouldn’t spoiled them with toys Krystal... Next time, treat them food is enough" Aunt Marie nag while take out a few more bags inside. Krystal just smiled.

"Hello everyone... Pretty Santa bring toys for you guys…" Krystal said when she walked inside make the kids scream and line up to get the toys.

"Thank you, pretty Santa" A little kid around 5 years old said.

"You're welcome pretty girl..." Krystal said back while distribute the bag.

Taeyeon and Eunji who just walked out from the room just stay at the chair not far from where Krystal giving the present.

"Taeyeon-ah, Eunji-ah... Please take care of yourself there okay. Call me if there's anything happen." Aunt Marie said while holding her tears.

"Of course, Aunt Marie... You're like our second mother... You too, take care and don't hesitate to call us if you have any problems. We love you" The twins hug Aunt Marie while trying hard to not cry. After Krystal finished gave the children their present, Aunt Marie called the kids.

"Kids... Come here and say goodbye to Taeyeon unnie and Eunji unnie. As we told you before, they will continue their studies at the city, so they will move to the city." Aunt Marie explained carefully.

"Unnie... will you come back?" Little Yuju hugs Eunji leg while asking. Eunji get on her knees and hug Yuju.

"Of course... I will come back." Suddenly all the kids ran to the twin and hug them. There's a little bit tear on their face but when Eunji and Taeyeon promised them that they will come back, the tears slowly disappear and turn to laughing when Eunji and Taeyeon attack them with tickles. Then, Aunt Marie usher the kids to continue to eat their cake and put it into a basin while Eunji and Taeyeon walk to Krystal who just smiling at the side.

"Ms. Jung, pleasure to meet you." The twins said before bowing to Krystal who looking at them.

"Eunji-ah, Taeyeon-ah... call me Aunty Krystal or Soojung or whatever you want. You already know that I’m your aunty, right?" Krystal said. The twin looks at each other before nodding their head.

"Yes Aunt Soojung"

"Good then, are you ready?" When the twin nodded, Krystal said goodbye to the kids and Aunt Marie while Eunji and Taeyeon take their luggage out. Krystal opened the trunk for them and the twins put it inside the trunk.

"So, who will accompany me at the front?" Krystal asked. The twin looked at each other before Taeyeon ran and open the backseat door.

"Last one sit in front!" She screamed.

"Unnie!" Eunji ran but she was too late, Taeyeon already sit at the backseat. She facepalmed and open the shot gun door sitting and fasten her seatbelt. Krystal, Aunt Marie, and the kids just laughed.

"We'll get going Aunt. Thank you... We'll come back whenever we can." Krystal said. The twins open the car window and waved goodbye to the kids and Aunt Marie till they're out from their sight.

"So... I heard that you would continue business?" Krystal started the conversation.

"Yeah... We thought about what Lawyer Seo said and we think that it's our responsibility, and we should do it. Mommy and Daddy want us to do it too, even though we never see them." Eunji said. Eunji is an easygoing kid while Taeyeon is more reserved. Taeyeon just sit comfortably at the back seat, letting Eunji do all the talking.

They're already an hour on the road and Krystal had tell them that the ride to their house is in two hours. Since the twin rarely got to ride a car, they didn't feel sleepy at all. Taeyeon was playing an offline game at the backseat while Eunji still talking with Krystal.

"Ah... I almost forgot. Eunji-ah, open the dashboard in front of you. Push the tiny button there." Krystal pointed out at the tiny button on Eunji's right.

She pushed the bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter