Chapter Two

Kangxi and Dragon's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was very long time. Until the sky started to have the moon and stars, still Kangxi stood by the window. He was quiet and his eyes stared at the piece of lunar and the twinkling stars while the girl was still in sleep.

How could she sleep so long?

No one knew, even the emperor.

The head of human state was waiting for the girl to wake up, although he did not wake or interrupt her. He allowed her to enjoy her sleeping and he agreed to wait for her.

Meanwhile, Little Jin came into the room with quiet steps. He noticed the girl was in bed and he saw his master was standing. Because the sky was dark so the room was dark too. Little Jin lit the candle on the table, then he walked to his master, “Your majesty, dinner is already. Would you like me to bring it now?”

Kangxi gave a watch to the bed, then he claimed, “Later.”

“Yes.” Little Jin bowed; afterwards, he left the room. And the king continued standing with his hands clasped behind his back by the window.

It was longer; later on, the girl began to move her body. She turned to the left, then she turned to the right, next, she moved to sleep straight and placed a palm on her eyes before she opened them slowly.

“What is that?” She murmured as she saw the ceiling of the royal chamber. After that, she moved her head to the right and looked straight at the person before her eyes.

She saw the figure of a man and she saw his back.

The daughter of the dragon got up from bed to sit and she carried on watching the male that she was not familiar with.

‘He is not my father.’ The girl thought.

At that time, Kangxi turned over.

The girl blinked her long eyelashes up and down as she saw the face of the unknown man. Though he was at an older age, he was strong and potential. When he walked towards her, his hands remained clasped behind, and the offspring of the dragon saw his steps were well and manly. His body was full of charm and the manners of man. As he reached closely, the girl witnessed this male was having completely high dignity - the same as her father.

“Are you the king of humans?” she said.

Kangxi stepped to stand about three steps away from the bed. He glanced at the fairy girl with his lips carried on his smiling face. “You know me!” he said.

“I don’t know you. I just guessed.”

Her claim made the emperor his head.

“You look like my father. My father is the king of dragons, so you are the king of humans,” she explained.

The description made the male of state amuse so much that he could not hide his large smile on his lips.

“You are the king of humans,” the girl looked around, “so it means this is a human world.”

The high man pointed his peepers straight at the lassie’s eyes. Most people did not dare to look at him, but this girl was brave, she raised her head up and looked into his eyes without fear.

“What’s your name?” he said.

“I don’t have a name,” she said.

“Don’t your parents give you a name?”

“I just hatched. They did not give me a name yet.”

“Hatch?” Kangxi narrowed his eyebrows.

“Yes, hatch. I hatched from the egg,” she enlarged her hands and acted to show a round shape of the thing she was born from, “a very huge egg.”

It was an unbelievable story and it looked more like a fantasy than a real one, but Kangxi thought it was interesting and he really wanted to know about the girl and her story.

When he was about to ask, Little Jin walked in. The eunuch noticed the sleeping girl awoke. He strolled close to his master, suddenly the girl saw him and she opened to speak, “He is human. He is your servant.”

Kangxi looked his eyes at the eunuch, and Little Jin showed a shy smile then said, “My lady, you are smart. I am really the servant of his majesty. I am an eunuch.”

“Oh, eunuch.” The girl wagged her head.

“His name is Little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter