ᴍᴀᴍᴀᴍɪᴀ

ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ꜱᴇx ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴍᴏᴍ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----

"YOONG, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU WATCHING?" 


Yoona sprung out of bed, jolted awake by her mother's ear-piercing scream. What a wonderful way to kick off the morning. Her bleary eyes settled on her mother, who stood before her with hands on her hips, giving her a stern and disapproving glare. She was dressed in a fitted red Chanel dress, complemented by vibrant red Jimmy Choo heels. Her short, curly hair framed her face, and her makeup was flawlessly applied, with the dark lipstick accentuating every feature.


"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP WATCHING THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME ONCE AND FOR ALL?" 


"I was asleep, didn't you notice?" Yoona replied, her voice tinged with doubt. Her mother's raised eyebrow only served to deepen her skepticism. "Besides, it's not like you caught me with some girls sprawled on my bed." The mere mention of such a scene caused her mother's expression to twist in disgust.

 

"Random girls, you mean?" her mother snapped back sharply. "I don't get why you'd bring strangers over without worrying about whether they're safe or not. You could catch an STD! What's going through your head?!"


Yoona got up from her bed, shaking her head as she grabbed her phone, still noticing her mother's lingering presence. "Are you on your period or something?" 


"And how is that relevant?! Do you not see how wrong it is, bringing unknown people into our home?" 


Yoona couldn't help but roll her eyes, already over the conversation. "I'm heading down after I hit the bathroom," she said, her voice flat, wanting nothing more than to escape the tension.


Locked in the bathroom, Yoona's only company was her mother's muffled, ongoing rant outside. "This is exactly why serious relationships are a no-go; girls can be so bothersome," she muttered under her breath, proceeding with her morning rituals.


The day had barely started, and already it was shaping up to be a nightmare, thanks to her mother's lecture about watching . As though indulging in such content was unusual or forbidden. It seemed natural to Yoona; curiosity was human, after all. Yet here she was, enduring breakfast with her parents, her mother still harping on about the earlier discovery, while her father just shook his head, resigned to the usual drama.


"You're acting like you've never seen that before," her mother looked at her as if she had encountered a ghost, prompting Yoona to let out a deep breath. "Besides, it's lucky you didn't catch me in the act." A secret chuckle escaped her as she saw her father nearly choke on his coffee.

 

"See, this is exactly why I keep on her case. Why does she have to be so difficult? She never listens to me! Where did she even pick up such a terrible attitude?"


Yoona rolled her eyes at her mother's morning rant, finding her annoyance unbearable. She shook her head and decided to focus on enjoying her breakfast, even with her mother's continuous scolding in the background.


"Yoong," her father's voice cut through the tension, causing her to look up. His gaze held authority, much like when he directed his employees at work. This made her nervous, sensing that a serious conversation was coming her way.


She raised an eyebrow, waiting for her father to continue. "What is it, father?"


"Do you remember your dream of becoming a lawyer in the future?" Yoona's nervous gulp was hard to ignore as she slowly nodded her head. Her father's mood about her dream seemed different this time. Normally, when they discussed her aspirations, her father would wear a proud smile, but today that smile was missing. "I can assure you that we have plenty of connections to help you become a lawyer. You can also realize your dream of opening your own restaurant... but--"


There was always a catch.


"If you continue to display this kind of attitude, I'm afraid I'll have to cut off your expenses by cancelling your credit card. You'll have to fend for yourself." 


She looked at her mother, who was smirking with a sense of satisfaction. She then shifted her gaze back to her father, questioning his statement. "What do you mean?"

 

"What I mean is that you're not acting your age, Yoong. How old are you now? Twenty. You're an adult, and yet you hardly show any signs of maturity. You've squandered your money on frivolous things, brought random girls into our home without knowing anything about them, and you don't seem to take anything seriously. That's why I'm presenting you with a proposition: either you change for the better, or we'll leave you to fend for yourself. The choice is yours, kid."

 

"You can't do that!" she complained, annoyed that her father had the audacity to propose such a thing to his own daughter.


His response was a confident smile, a simple nod affirming his stance. "Try me," he said, with a calm assurance that left her fuming, especially as her mother gave her a triumphant wink.


"That's not nice," she murmured under her breath, hoping her parents wouldn't hear her. But they only exchanged knowing glances and shook their heads.


"And that starts now," her father announced, pushing his chair back as he stood up and walked over to her, patting her head in a somewhat condescending manner. 


She could only roll her eyes as her parents bid her goodbye, leaving for their work.


Changing for the better, my .


-----

"Yeah, just got back from the store... yeah, see you at the café after I sort these groceries. Bye." Yoona ended the call with Seulgi, her best friend, feeling a bit relieved to have plans after the chaos of the weekend at her parents'.


Stepping into her dorm room, Yoona wasted no time heading to the kitchen to stow away her recent purchases. Once that was done, she then remembered something. She let out a deep breath and settled onto a barstool, her legs crossed and arms folded, as she waited for whatever was about to happen.


"It's time," she whispered, eyeing her watch. Twenty minutes ticked by, her anticipation building as she stared towards their room's door.

 

Seconds later, the door swung open, revealing a tall guy who clearly had just engaged in some intimate activities. His hair was disheveled, his polo shirt was ed, and his zipper was noticeably ped. Hickeys adorned his neck, and the room seemed to heat up suddenly. The guy's eyes immediately met Yoona's, who was sitting there with an unamused look in her doe eyes.


"So, is this going to be a regular scene, you parading out here like this?" she asked in a bored tone, clearly not amused that she had to keep encountering him exiting their shared room after her escapades. She couldn't understand why she and her partner couldn't inform her beforehand so she could know when to return. It was uncomfortable for her to see someone she wasn't close to walking around in their shared dorm.

 

Respect for privacy and timing was something she valued, yet it seemed like a foreign concept to her roommate.


He seemed to catch onto her icy attitude, and he nervously scratched the back of his head, clearly embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Yoona... I-I--"


"Cut him some slack, will you?"  Interrupted another voice, as a girl with sharp, cat-like eyes stepped out, her appearance as telling as his. She wrapped her arm around his, her gaze slicing towards Yoona with an icy edge. "I'll walk you out. Let's go," she said, shooting Yoona a harsh glare before ushering her boyfriend away.


Shaking her head in frustration, Yoona stepped into their shared bedroom, her annoyance peaking as she was greeted by the lingering after-effects of their rendezvous. "And this is why roommates were a bad idea," she sighed, the air thick with the unwelcome scent of their recent activities. The proximity of their beds only added to her discomfort.


Turning to her closet, she decided on her attire for the day, selecting a sleek black Dior blouse. As she changed, the door opened once more, revealing the cat-eyed girl, whose cheeks flamed at the unexpected sight.


Caught off guard by Jennie's reaction, Yoona tossed her white shirt onto the bed and smoothly transitioned to her chosen blouse, then noticed the other girl's flushed face. "Why's your face so red?"


Jennie widened her eyes before regaining her composure, leaning against the door frame and giving Yoona a serious look. "I just don't appreciate the way you treat my boyfriend."

 

Yoona raised an eyebrow, disbelief written all over her face as she finished buttoning up her blouse, then bent down to retrieve her loafers from beneath the bed. "We've been over this, haven't we?" she remarked, finding her shoes and sliding them on. "Do you really not get the whole privacy thing?" 


In response, Yoona heard a frustrated groan from Jennie and could almost picture her rolling her eyes. "It's not like you've never been in a similar situation!"

 

"Look, Jennie, that was a singular incident, and we've already gone over this a dozen times," With her shoes on, Yoona looked around to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. She breathed a sigh of relief, feeling ready to head out, but she noticed Jennie still staring at her. "This is why I suggested moving to another dorm. I can't stand coming back here and finding you and your boyfriend doing... whatever you're doing. I'm uncomfortable with it, especially seeing him here."


"You're so mean," Jennie pouted.


Yoona sighed and shook her head. "You could do whatever you want, but not here. I walk in on you here way too often," she said, walking past Jennie and heading to the kitchen to grab her car keys. She knew Jennie was following her movements. "And let's not forget that you wouldn't let me leave even if I wanted to. You said I have enough money to cover our expenses."


"Are you saying I should be more considerate?"


Yoona shrugged. "That's the gist of it. I don't mind handling the bills, but you promised to pitch in next month. If footing the entire bill means I no longer have to walk in on you two, then so be it,"


"Fine, I'm sorry,"  Jennie finally said, her tone softening.


At Jennie's words, Yoona's expression lightened, a genuine smile breaking through, one that even drew a small smile from Jennie. It wasn't often Jennie Kim offered apologies.


"We should put this issue to rest for good. I've got to run," Yoona said, offering a playful wink. However, as she turned to leave, Jennie's hand clasped around her arm. "What's up?" 


"Did you forget my milk ice cream?" Jennie queried, a playful tone to her voice.


"It's chilling in the fridge. How could I forget?" Yoona teased, her eyebrows dancing in amusement as she chuckled, ready to depart.


The cat-eyed girl nodded before giving Yoona a smile. Yoona took it as a signal to leave and headed out.


When Yoona walked into the café, the aroma of coffee greeted her. She smiled upon seeing her friends waving at her from a table by the window.


"Hey," she greeted them, taking a seat in front of her best friends. "Did you already order?" She placed her car keys on the coffee table.


A moment of sheepish silence from her friends had Yoona arching an eyebrow, a hint of amusement in her gaze. "Lisa said you were treating us since you're the one who invited us here," Seulgi admitted.


Lisa's swift rebuttal came with a playful jab to Seulgi's arm, her protest falling into a nervous laugh under Yoona's amused scrutiny. "Ignore her. Seulgi decided you were treating, so we waited—" Lisa began, her eyes seeking Yoona's for her reaction.


"It's alright, I'll cover it," Yoona brushed it off, standing up to place their order. "The usual?" Both of her friends nodded eagerly, happy that Yoona was treating them.

 

Approaching the counter, Yoona prepared to order, only to be greeted by a familiar face. "Oh, hey Yoona," said Rosé, her demeanor shifting to a shy one upon seeing Yoona. 

 

"Hi Rosé, the three of us will have the usual," Yoona replied, taking out some money from her wallet. She wasn't aware that the blonde girl was admiring her.

 

"This should cover it, and keep the change," Yoona said with a gentle smile, handing over the payment to Rosé, who accepted it with a hint of shyness, tapping on the register screen.

 

Rejoining her table, she was greeted by Seulgi and Lisa's teasing grins. "What's the smirk for?" Yoona inquired, sinking back into her chair with a relaxed sigh.

 

"She seems to like you, dude. Why don't you give it a try?" Seulgi teased.

 

Yoona tilted her head in confusion. "Who are we talking about?"

 

The two friends rolled their eyes playfully, wondering why Yoona was sometimes slow to catch on. "Park Chaeyoung, your Rosé."

 

Yoona made a sound of understanding before she looked back at Chaeyoung, who was busy taking customers' orders. She examined the blonde girl, noting her smile that could light up a room. Her voice was calm and sweet, adding to her charm. I wonder if her moans are as soft as her voice in bed. Yoona quickly scolded herself for such thoughts.

 

Shaking her head, she looked back at her friends, who were now smirking at her. "Done checking her out?"

 

Yoona rolled her eyes at them. "I think she's nice."

 

"Then g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter