Final

Filled with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
' Idol singer Solar cancels all her upcoming schedules and plans for a year' 

 

"Are you sure about this, I mean one year is...."  She smiled at her manager's nervous voice, of course a one year break was huge but she wasn't feeling bad at all about that, she needed it very much.

" I'm sure, I told you already....just release the official statement" her manager was clueless, even when they were talking on phone, for some unknown reason she could sense Solar's happiness on the other side.

" Then tell me the reason please, it should atleast sound professional when we release the statement." her manager almost begged, she needs a reason, something that makes sense for Solar to cancel her album and all shows she was going to feature in, just the rumours of her break made her fans crazy, most of them were worried about her health, so many questions and only the singer can answer them.

" For that, hmmm.... do one thing, when you release the statement, announce a live on my channel too....it's one right now so.. in three hours I'll do the live, okay." 

" I think I just confirmed that you're crazy, you want to do a live at freaking four in the morning, woman listen to me and take a good nap." her manager couldn't really believe anything happening at the moment.

When the manager was sleeping peacefully, thousands of calls and messages almost blasted her phone, she took her time to read a few of them and at last she had to use her other phone to check what was actually happening.

She confirmed that some rumours about Solar taking a break for a year were circulating around, she laughed at that, how come the singer was taking a break when her album is to release in few weeks and her fans even believed that kind of news was just unbelievable.

Still she called the singer to confirm where these rumours came from and that's why her head hurts now.

" Unnie, I need to do all this before she wakes up, it's a surprise for her after all." Why was she so happy, it was irritating her.

" She?, Now who is ' she'...... listen kid, don't you think you should concern your company, your CEO, your manager, before doing anything absurd huh, and what surprise, your one year break? Is that a surprise, are you crazy?" She slapped her forehead, she can't be angry but she can't seem to control her anger either.

Solar had debuted as a solo singer ten years ago, when she was twenty one, all her hardwork during trainee days really paid off, her debut was a mega hit and since then her fame only rose making her one of the most popular and on demand celebrity, she single handedly made the company one of the most successful brand in Korea.

Her manager was extremely worried, who knows what will solar do, she wants to handle the matter herself, the singer can't be trusted at all, she knows it very well, solar is someone who leaked her own song a month before the release and she can't really let her do something ridiculous without knowing what it is, she needs to talk to the CEO.

" Unnie don't worry I talked to samchoon already."

" And he agreed?"

" Of course."

Okay, now what, she'll just let Solar do whatever she wants.

" I think I will just come at your home, let me help you with it." she sighed accepting her defeat, they can't do anything when it comes to the singer, she does what she likes.

" No no no no, you can't come here, I told you it's a surprise, I don't want to wake her up" ah right she was whispering all the time, but who is 'her'.

" Okay do whatever you like, I don't care." Of course she cares, who knows for how many days this conversation will haunt her and what will happen next.

" Love you, unnie, bye." 

And the call ended, Solar counted till sixty before opening her private ID to see the statement already released, over twenty thousand likes in seconds.

" Unnie is fast." 

She glanced at the clock, three hours left before she'll be sharing the best news of her life with the whole world. She can't stop smiling, her cheeks hurt already, the giddiness and the warmth, she wants to attack the sleeping figure on bed with kisses and tickles but control, she can control, she can.

" Ah it's hard" she whined standing up and stretching her hands, she's been sitting in the kitchen for hours now waiting for sleep to take over her senses but nothing happened and she ended up planning something that might change her life.

She walked in the bedroom very carefully she can't wake her partner up, that will totally ruin her plan but then again she wants to squeeze her with a very tight hug, she wants to express her happiness, but then again, she did that all day yesterday.

" I want to do something" she scratched her neck, her excitement has finally become a pain, she can't really keep herself still.

She went in the kitchen again to see something that might distract her, nothing, then she picked up her phone, okay, she can't control it anymore, three hours is such a long time, she will end up losing her mind till then, she opened her instagram account, taking in a deep breathe, she attached a photo but she had to wait a moment since her cheeks hurt, then she eyed the 'post' button for few seconds,

One.

Two.

Three.

Click.

She switched off her phone before running to the bed and finally doing what she wanted to for hours, attacking her peacefully sleeping lover with kisses, she controlled it for as long as she could and that was the longest she had ever controlled herself, which was definitely worth a pat from herself.

" Unn..nie ah what the heck ah let me sleep" sounds of giggles surrounded the room as both of them tried to breathe between their laughs.

" Thankyou so much baby."

" Really? This late." 

_

On the other hand solar's manager was so ready to bang her face on wall, after the call she tried to sleep but just half an hour later her phone beamed with double amount of notifications than before and she was scared to even touch it, she opened her other phone and saw a notification that solar had posted something, she opened her instagram just to drop her phone the next moment after what she saw.

It was a photo of a newborn baby that she doesn't recognise probably from the internet with a caption that literally shook everyone who read it, it read:

' Can you believe, I'll be a mother in nine months'.

Mother? Solar? Mother? Kim Yongsun? Mother?Mother?

She can't remember solar talking about dating anyone then how a Mother? Okay. She took a deep breath before.... Mother? Solar?

She briefly glanced at her phone, feeling sorry for the poor gadget, she looked at her own hands, they were trembling, her personal phone rang beside her as she jumped in horror, she looked at the caller ID and sighed in relief, it was the CEO.

" Hello" 

He was way calmer than her, that meant he knew everything already, this was going to result in a huge problem, their biggest artist just announced her pregnancy, not dating, not marriage but pregnancy and the artist has wild fans everyone was well aware, he told her that they will deal with whatever was going to happen and that solar's decision should be the one that matters.

She can't debate with that, whatever will happen they will take care of it. One hour until the live, she was tired.

_

With every word byulyi tried to speak a kiss on her lips silenced her, the older one of them was enjoying that alot, byulyi was trapped between solar and bed and the singer's childish acts were making it hard for her to breathe between giggles, solar had already attacked her face with countless kisses and now she couldn't speak a single word without receiving a peck, tears filled her eyes as she tried hard to control her laugh.

Solar finally showed some mercy and moved off of byulyi and laid on her side, the younger girl took her time to breathe before looking at her girlfriend, solar stared at her for a while before reaching her hand for byulyi's face but the younger girl flinched and rolled away hiding her face in pillow,

" No more kisses." Her voice came out muffled by the pillows, solar had a pout on her face by then.

" Okay, no more kisses, turn around." Solar said as she tried to roll byulyi by her hands and the younger girl surprisingly co-operated and finally faced solar.

" No more kisses." She warned again.

" Okay but I can do this." She squeezed byulyi in a very tight hug and when byulyi didn't protest she tightened her hold.

" Yong, were you awake all this time?" Byulyi shifted in solar's arms to be able to look at her face.

" I tried to but I couldn't sleep, guess I'm just too happy" and she laughed again, she's been feeling giddy since yesterday night and she likes it so much.

She looked down at byulyi who was trying to fight her sleep by forcing her eyes open.

" Sleep now, you must be tired." She kissed byulyi's forehead as her hand younger's hair.

" What if you do this again." Byulyi spoke as she remembered how her sleep was distributed with super attacks of kisses, she smiled at that.

" I'll try to control, you can sleep." 

" Control." Byulyi mocked her which received a pinch on her waist.

She moved a little and pecked the older woman on her li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter