001

⊹⊱ serendipity ; choiyuna x leeseokmin

"but mom! i wanted to be a figure skater!" i shouted at the top of my lungs to show how i wanted to pursue my dream while my eyes are filled with tears.

i always wanted to be a figure skater. every night i always have a dream of me dancing in ice wearing beautiful dress and doing tricks that amaze everyone who watches me. everyone is cheering up for me. the smile on my face cannot seem to be erase. i'm so so happy!

"you can't, we won't allow you" my mom said while she arranged the plates.

"but, it's my dream! why are you taking away my dream from me?!" i said while i ran into my room and shut the door as loud as i can.

i can't believe them.

they always knew that i wanted to be a figure skater ever since i am a child. they know that it is my dream.

i shouted in my bed in anger.

my tears continue to drop that it makes my vision blurry.

i noticed my phone at the edge of the bed.

i wipe my tears using my hand and get my phone. i checked my contacts to see if i can call someone whom i can talk right now.

i called soonyoung but his phone is unattended. he is probably practicing.

i give up looking at my contact list which only has the number of soonyoung and my parents.

soonyoung is my only bestfriend. i'm not that social and i feel awkward talking with anyone else.

we met when we were still in 7th grade. i'm crying at the back of stairs. he gave me ice cream to stop me from crying and it works. until then we became bestfriends.

"this won't do!" i said to myself. i needed to loosen up! i can't stay in my room and cried until there will be no tears left to cry.

i put on my earphone and go out of my room. i passed at my mom in the sofa. she's watching a movie i don't what and i'm not interested.

"where are you going?" she asked but not looking at me.

i didn't answer her but instead i continue to walk until i reach the door.

i go to my favorite spot at the park where it is in the corner with the tree covers the bench from the sun. i check my watch, 3:25 pm.

i observe the neighborhood and saw some kids playing at the playground with big smiles on their face. finally, i smiled.

let out of sigh, i rest my head.

i close my eyes and start to imagine that i'm in the ice; many people are here to watch me dance. they are all shouting for my name. i take a glance at them and i let out a big smile.

i was going to start dancing but when i throw my eyes at the side i saw my parents. they are looking at me like i did something wrong. then suddenly the people who are shouting started to fade away and my parents are approaching very quick. every step they take the ice cracks, another step and the cracks continue again. they almost near me but the place i'm standing crack and collapse and i was falling..... i shouted very loud "HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!"

when i feel someone tap my shoulder.

i open my eyes and catch my breath.

after i calm myself, a man was still looking at me weirdly.

"err-who are you?" i said very awkward but slightly scared because he is still looking at me and controlling his laugh.

no- he laughs. very hard.

"you're weird." he said and takes the seat beside me that made me shock and i move at the same time.

"my name's seokmin." he offers his hands for a handshake

i'm still battling on my mind if i should shake his hand or not but he pull my hand and shakes his hand.

"nice meeting you" he said while shaking our hands.

"what's your name?" he asked me while he get something on a plastic bag on his hand.

it was an ice cream, he offered it to me and i accept it.

"yuna" i said quietly while opening the ice cream. i really like ice cream that's why i accept it.

"nice name" he said while eating

i just nod my head while watching the kids play.

"why are you here in the corner? are you actually being emo? am i interrupting you or what?" he said it with a teasing tone.

i don't know what's happening to me but i answer his question

"my mom doesn't want me to pursue my dream"

i don't really share to someone but on soonyoung only. as i mentioned he was my only bestfriend and my family is close with his family.

he stares at me for a second and put his head again to the kids who's playing.

"you know sometimes our dreams are not really meant for us."

"what do you mean?" i said in confused tone, i don't know what his onto but i think he is on my parent’s side. maybe my parents paid him to persuade me. huh! he won't be able to persuade me.

he finishes his ice cream. "i also always dream about being a policeman

ever since i was a child. they said i have a lot of potential but it was changed. a lot of things happen and now i'm training to be an idol."

i also finished my ice cream. "an idol?" i looked at him to confirm he's not fooling around

"what did you audition?" i asked out of curiosity

he scratches his nape. "uh.... sing but i also dance since they asked me to dance. hehe" he shyly answer my question.

"can you sing for me?" i asked him without looking instead my eyes is still fixed with the kids. i don't know why did i asked him that but all i know i want to loosen up my mind. and i don't think he will going to do it though.

the voice by Sweet Laundry

even if i only hear your voice

i was taken aback; his voice.... his voice is so good

i feel like tears will come out

i close my eyes while listening to his soothing voice.

i don't have the strength to hang in there yet

i feel like i'm in the middle of nowhere, and he is sitting beside me... singing for me.

i feel like i'm going to go crazy
bearing your heart that's drifting away

and he stops singing.

i open my eyes. his eyes are looking at me.

i don't know but my heart skips a beat.

he still is looking at me. smiling. that eyesmile.

gosh. why is my heart being like this?

i tried to look away. maybe my face is so red right now.

he suddenly laughs-

"i feel so shy but i hope it's good." he said with his eyesmile looking at me.

"i love it." i said without looking at him and i let out a smile of my face.

⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱⊹⊱

sorry for grammatical errors
i hope you enjoy the first chapter
♡♡♡
xoxo