Best Friend (Epilogue)

Best Friend

Just in case who is confused about the 'she' in the marriage vow, since SungJong is gonna be the wife I thought I should use 'she' instead of 'he' :) Hope that doesn't confuse anyone >_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MyungSoo hyung! What are you doing?" SungJong asked as he walked out of the kitchen, wearing a pink apron.

I smiled at my pretty jagiya, thinking I was the luckiest man in the world to have SungJong as mine.

"Nothing much Jongie... Just watching my childhood on tape,"

"That reminds me, can we do the same thing for JunHong? (A/N: B.A.P Zelo ^^) I thought it'll be cool," SungJong suggested as he snuggled beside me.

"Anything for you baby," I said as I peck SungJong on the cheek before wrapping my arm around SungJong slender waist.

We both leaned against each other, enjoying the silence,only our calm breathing could be heard.

"UMMA! GUESS WHAT? YONGGUK HYUNG GAVE ME NOTE TODAY!" JunHong,our 9 year old son, screamed as he skateboarded into the house.

So much for alone time...

"Kim JunHong! How many times must I tell you no skateboarding in the house?" SungJong gently chided as he unwrapped my arm around his waist.

I let out a soft whine at the sudden lost of heat.

"And remind to whack that Namtree in the head for getting JunHong such a birthday gift," he added before hugging JunHong.

JunHong hugged back before placing the skateboard aside before searching his backpack.

"Umma look! Yongguk hyung gave me a note during math class but I don't understand what it means," JunHong said as he pulled out the note from his bag.

SungJong stared at the piece of paper in front of him biting his lips.

"Aish this is too hard! Go ask your appa if he can figure it out. You got your brain from your appa anyway," SungJong let out a pout as he gave JunHong the note back.

I let out a smirk as I heard SungJong's words.

So Jongie admits I'm smart! Thank God that he decided to give JunHong my brain and SungJong's looks.

JunHong passed me the note and I couldn't resist a smirk when I saw what was written.

I 28Ve 980 Do you Kim JunHong?

-Yongguk <3

I folded the piece of paper in half, only to be screamed at by my son.

"APPA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YONGGUK HYUNG GAVE ME THAT!"

I passed the note back to him. His eyes widened at the message.

"Gotta go umma and appa! I need to tell a certain someone something!" JunHong yelled before racing out of the door.

SungJong stared after JunHong. He shook his head before sitting next to me again.

"Mind telling me what the note said hyung?"

"I love you. Do you Kim JunHong?" I repeated the exact same message.

SungJong let out a squeal, clutching onto my arm.

"That's so adorable!"

"No it's not. They're too young to know what is love," I snorted.

"I mean JunHong is only 10 while Yongguk 12," I added.

"Even if that's true, nothing is sweeter than falling in love with your best friend," SungJong pointed out.

"Now that's agreeable since I did fall in love with you," I said, giving a peck on his lips.

"And I did too. I fell in love with my best friend. And nothing is more sweeter than that," he whispered back, pressing his lips against mine.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that's the end of my first ever

MyungJong songfic!! I hope you've enjoyed

it <333

Comments are loved ^^

(For those who are wondering why I chose Zelo

as MyunJong's child because his soo freaking adorable like

SungJong but cool like MyungSoo :))

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8MajBuZcNLk) <----- watch it :)

 

I'm thinking of writing another songfic.. anyone has a song to recomend?