Part IV

I want to tell you everything (The words I never got to say the first time around)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They were hanging out at the studio, Lia was watching as Yeji practiced her moves and as much as she wanted the girl to stop, she loved seeing the concentrated look on the dancer's face when she had trouble with some part of the choreography.


This had been their routine for the last week and as time went by, they felt each other going back to the way they were, it was almost as if the years spent apart were just a fever dream. Lia couldn't imagine her life without Yeji now and it was starting to scare her because this was exactly what she felt before things went downhill more than ten years ago. 


She'd tried giving Yeji the cold shoulder and it lasted about a week at most because how could Jisu be mean to the girl that brought her her favorite bingsoo almost everyday? How could she not smile at the sight of Yeji in front of her house everyday? Brian would totally call her whipped but thank goodness he wasn't there to witness her behavior. 


"Lia! Yah, Choi Jisu why do you call me if you're not going to say anything?!" said Wendy exasperatedly, she had been waiting for a response for more than three minutes. 


"Oh, OH! Sorry, Unnie," said Lia shyly, "I thought you wouldn't answer because it's 3 am there, why are you even awake?" it was now the younger girl's turn to interrogate the older one. Jisu looked at her reflection in the mirror, a smirk decorating her face and she couldn't help but laugh out loud at how dumb she looked, even if Wendy could see the look on her face she wouldn't be intimidated at all. 


"That's a story for another time! Now, why do you sound like you're on cloud nine?" Jisu's intention backfired on her and she couldn't abort now, "something tells me it's not because of your fiancé visiting today, is it?" 


Jisu's body suddenly stuttered upon hearing Wendy's words, Ugh how could I forget?!, she thought to herself. She'd been so busy planning her upcoming show and spending time with Yeji that she forgot Brian was coming over and staying for a whole week to help with said show. 


"Um... you know what, unnie? I'll talk to you later, something came up. Love you, bye!" said Lia, hurriedly hanging up before hearing Wendy's response. She started putting her phone into her bag when a hand grabbed her shoulder, making her fight or flight response kick in, punching the person behind her in the process. 


"Yah, that hurt!" said Yeji, grabbing her nose in pain. 


"Oh my God! I'm so sorry Yej, I-" Lia didn't measure her actions and when she regained her senses all she could see was how Yeji's face was so close to hers, Yeji's scent all she could smell, which by the way shouldn't be that nice if she'd been dancing all day. 


"I-it's okay, Jisu," said Yeji, clearing , completely aware of the weird tension between them, "why are you in such a hurry, anyway?" asked the dancer looking into Jisu's eyes. 


Jisu was about to answer when the door opened and Yeji instantly took a step away from her, Hyunjin came in and before she could make out the face of the man behind him, a voice resounded in the room. 


"Julia, baby! Did you miss me?" said Brian, making his way to her give her a big bear hug.


"Of course I did," said Jisu corresponding the hug, then whispering with gritted teeth, "actually, not so much," then patting his back. 


"Well, I can see that," whispered Brian back before backing away from the hug, "did we interrupt something?" asked the guy, clearly knowing he did interrupt something. 


"Oh it was nothing, I was actually about to leave to get you. Why didn't you call me?" asked Jisu with a tight smile. Brian was well aware of how things were going so this move was very ty of him, if you asked her.


"Can't I surprise my favorite person in the world?" said the guy and if looks could kill Jisu would be considered a cold blooded asssasin. Of course they don't, so Jisu could only pretend to enjoy Brian's little remarks. 


"Of course you can," replied the girl. She looked over to Hyunjin and Yeji who hadn't said anything since her best friend came into the room. Hyunjin seemed to be in deep thought and Yeji, was that a frown on her face?


"It's all thanks to Hyunjin, though. He found me lost in the lobby and Yeji! It's so nice to see you again!" Brian approached them and gave Yeji a quick hug. 


"It's nice to see you again too, Brian," Yeji said, barely giving him a pat in the back. 


Brian then asked about the choreography and Hyunjin and Yeji sprung right into action, they showed him what they had for now and with a smile he said he was really impressed. After that, Jisu and him left to go visit Jisu's family and with a quick bye Yeji and Hyunjin saw them leave. 


"So..." Hyunjin started, "He's nice?" he finished with a hopeful smile. 


"Of course he is, Hyun," almost shouted Yeji, "I forgot she has a fiancé, what am I even doing? I shouldn't have taken up Ryujin on this, I'm pretty sure Jisu was happier with me out of her life." The girl plopped on the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter