Random Day 03

Why can’t we be friends?

Its another typical day where Jeongyeon craves nothing but peace and quiet but as usual. There’s no such thing as peace and quiet. As soon as Jeongyeon went out of her room. The hallway floor was covered with soap. 

 

“WOOHOO!” Dahyun can be seen sliding across the hallway passing right infront of her face. Followed by Chaeyoung then Tzuyu. The 3 clearly made a face of horror when they sae Jeongyeon as they slide through. 

 

Jeongyeon thought that was it and took a step forward when suddenly someone shouted,”WOAH LOOK OUT-“

 

Jeongyeon felt like she was hit by a truck. Air escaped her lungs and then hit by a stench that she hates so much. Everything hits her all at once. 

 

Both of them fell and slides until the end of the hallway right before the three that went first. 

 

Dahyun snapped her fingers to make the hallway clean and prayed to god Jeongyeon won’t yell at her. Dahyun and Chaeyoung proceeds to hide behind the tiny giant Tzuyu. 

 

“Ow ow ow,” Nayeon rubs her elbow. 

 

Jeongyeon just laid there blankly. Eyes shifted to the 3 youngest in the house and then to Nayeon who was still rubbing her bruises. 

 

“Whose idea was this?”

 

“Are you mad?” Chaeyoung asked while covering her face with her translucent fairy wings. 

 

“I will grant you 3 wishes if you want. Just don’t get angry at us.” Dahyun nervously said. 

 

Clearly it was the 3 youngest girls’ idea but Jeongyeon can’t help but to think it was Nayeon who pushed them to actually do it.

 

“I will throw Nayeon out for you.” Tzuyu offered. The half giant don’t work well under pressure and this was one of it. 

 

And that caught Jeongyeon’s attention. Nayeon still preoccupied with her pain. 

 

“You do that. I will forget this ever happens.” Jeongyeon sniffed but then quickly covers her nose. 

 

“YAAAAAAHHH!” Nayeon’s muffled yell can be heard while the 3 youngest just stood infront of the entrance whispering apologies to the less scary older woman. 

 

“Its for the best.” Tzuyu said in a serious tone. “R-right?” The half giant looked at her sisters for reassurance. Nayeon can still be heard in the background. 

 

Dahyun let out her signature nervous laugh while Chaeyoung made her scared face. They looked over at Jeongyeon who was sitting at the kitchen island eating a cold leftover pizza unbothered. 

 

“We should probably not make anymore wrong moves for the day.” Chaeyoung gulped then proceeds to pull her 2 other comrades away from the entrance and back to their room to do some other fun stuffs without getting themselves in trouble with the scary vampire. 

 

Nayeon only went back inside when Jihyo came home that day and she wasn’t happy with it.