Random day 01

Why can’t we be friends?

“Ugh.” Jeongyeon quickly covered her nose as soon as Nayeon enters the room and of course Nayeon noticed. 

 

“Jeongyeon ahhhh love meeee ainggg.” Nayeon unleashed her cutesy acts on to the vampire knowing very well Jeongyeon hates it and further suffocating her with her werewolf scent. 

 

“Ughh go awayyy you smell like a wet dog!” Jeongyeon proceeds to make puking gesture and earned herself a punch on the shoulder by Nayeon. 

 

“Like you don’t smell like rotting flesh yourself.”

 

Vampires and werewolves has always been known to have a scent that repulse each other. They are not meant to be friends and traditionally know to be enemies until the end of time. 

 

“I don’t know why you can’t just accept me like I accepted you?” Nayeon pouted. 

 

It is in Jeongyeon’s nature to not show much affection and being a vampire sure didn’t help as they are naturally cold. Where as werewolves. Well. They are dogs. And dogs are naturally warm and friendly. They’re just the polar opposite of each other. 

 

Jeongyeon just rolled her eyes, still her hands covering up her nostrils. Nayeon tried to slap her hands away. And the day continued to be Nayeon suffocating Jeongyeon.