A Little Crazy

Super Junior One Shots/ Prompts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, it's open!" a petite man effusively exclaimed then walked through the glass door of a grab-and-go style café with a very modern and homey interior design.

"Donghae, my break's in five minutes. I'll take one last order before I go so finish up quickly for you to take charge of the cash register," he overheard a tall and slim man talked to a semi long-haired guy mopping around.

Ah, so his name is Donghae? He grew his hair, huh—he has this habit of visiting new places he accidentally discovered while walking or doing some errands only to see the interior and check the menus but rarely buys anything from it and will never visit again unless food suits him as well as the price. And so, this is only his second time inside the café.

Why wasn't this other guy here when I first stopped by though? What a waste—the petite man thought as his eyes were caught by the man who just spoke.

"Hi! May I take your order?" the man he finds attractive asked.

"Yes, please. I'll have, um–" he paused then studied the menu. He was on his way to the subway station but thought he'll try buying even just this once before he travels home.

Since he's taking too long to choose from the menu, the attractive man snapped him in his thoughts and helped him choose, "May I offer you our latest beverage? I'm sure you've already seen it online. It's dalgona coffee with a sprinkle of crushed dalgona bits on top."

Since I really don't know what to order— "Sure, I'll have that!"

The man then punched his order, received the payment and asked for his name.

"It's Ryeowook," he looked at the cashier's name tag then continued, "Jongwoon-ssi."

The approach customers usually start with are like 'Excuse me.' or 'Hi, I need...' and just ignores their name tag that's why Jongwoon's flustered to hear his name inside the café which honestly sounded refreshing to him.

His customer gave him a smile after getting the receipt and sat at a stool to wait for his drink.

It's been a long time since I found someone this attractive again but the universe decided to just give me a glimpse! Aish! Should I flirt with him? Wait, am I even courageous enough to do that? Probably not. But–I don't know. I can try just for fun, right? Hmm... It's not like I'll see him again. Right, let's try to be a little bit crazy today—he swung his feet back and forth as he felt anxious with a mix of excitement.

He prepared what he wanted to say and waited for a few more minutes before he approached the counter when he saw that his drink's about to be served.

Okay, here it goes— "Hi, Jongwoon!" Okay, relax— "How long have you been working here?"

Jongwoon was a little confused with the sudden interview but answered anyway, "Um, about a year and a half."

"Oh, really?" he exclaimed then mumbled to himself, "Aish, I should've made myself a regular back then."

"Pardon?" the man behind the counter asked.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Um, you're really attractive. Do you know that?" Ryeowook prepared himself to escape when he saw his drink in the cashier's hand.

Jongwoon wouldn't deny his heart fluttered with the little guy's attempt to flirt as he also finds him cute ever since he called his name.

"A–attractive?" he mumbled and was about to speak again but Ryeowook already took the cup from his hand then fled out of the café.

"Wait!" Jongwoon shouted but his cute customer didn't look back and continued to walk fast.

He was puzzled by the sudden took off so he called for his colleague before he quickly removed his apron to go after the petite man.

Ryeowook walked in a normal pace when he's far enough away from the café. "Wow, I really did it. I've gone crazy," he said while slightly out of breath.

"It's nice to see a gorgeous man like you but too bad I won't be seeing you again," he narrated in a theatrical joking manner, laughed then turned to walk away but was stopped midway when he heard his name being called, "Ryeowook-ssi, wait!" Jongwoon called from a distance.

He looked back and got jittery that his crush was chasing him which made him run away thoughtlessly. He didn't know why he had to run but he was just too nervous that he didn't know what to say to him if he caught on.

"Wait, don't run!" the man after him shouted, totally puzzled with the comical situation. Why is he running away? And why do I have to chase him?

Ryeowook ran as fast as he can which isn't even considered as the average of fast but that's just as far his efforts can go as one of Ryeowook's weak point is that his stamina is very poor.

Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter