Chapter 1

BLAME IT ON ME

"Dr.Kang was assigned to check on patient after everything was already messed up by Dr. Kim Eun Ji. She diagnosed patient wrong and went to Director Han to save her. Director Han took it as a chance to satisfy his Grudge against Dr. Kang and ask her to handle the case." -Stated young lawyer. 

"So you are saying Dr. Kang is framed? Why would reputed citizen like Mr. Han will hold any Grudge against his employer. It's non sense"

"Mr. Prostecutor, yes she is framed it's the statement of receptionist who was ask to make admission papers of patient again under Dr. Kang's name as incharge." Said the beautiful attorney as she hold some papers in her hands and passed it to prosecution and judge. Fear was clear on Prostecutor's face, to which Attorney smiled. "And as for grudge, afterall Dr. Kang rejected Mr.Han and married Major Yoo."

 

 

 

"Thank you so much Ms.Bae" said Dr. Kang as they both shaked their hand. "It is my duty to get justice for innocent people." 
"Yes, I have heard a lot about you, that Lawyer Bae Irene is a very strict lawyer and always sides the truth" a man in uniform said, as he approached them. Irene blashed on his words "I think every lawyer should be like this." All three smiled, and noded their head in confirmation. "Thank you again Ms.Bae, for saving my wife" "Thank you Noona for saving omma" "Your most welcome" 
As usual Major Yoo Si Jin get a call, their smiles wiped off.  "I need to go Police Station, for a meeting with officer Jeon" "Ms.Bae, I think the next case you'll have will be a Divorce case." Si Jin groaned as he heard that his wife is annoyed and Irene laughed hard. "Sure, but next time we will meet as friends not as client and lawyer." 
"Yeah, sure" 
"So, I'll be leaving then, lets meet soon" 
"Ok, bye Ms.Irene."
"Bye"

 

 

 

 

 


Irene's Office 

"So another victory"
Her secretary said, as soon as she entered her office. 
"Yeah" She replied with a smile as she settled down in her chair putting her bag on the table. 
"Any messages for me, Seulgi" 
"Yes, Mr. Kim called in the morning he said he wanted to meet you, nothing else"
"Ok"

Irene reached out for her phone and started dialing a number, after few rings person on the other side replied......"Hey busy lady, finally you got time for me? huh?
"Shut up Taehyung! Is it a way to greet?" 
Kim Taehyung is the one of the close friends of Irene since childhood. They went to same elementary school and even collage. He was the one who supported her dream to become a Attorney. Their families also share a close bond. 
"I called you so many times, meet me at our regular place within an hour" 
Saying this he hanged up, leaving Irene to hear a beep beep sound. 
"Seulgi, I need to meet Taehyung, you can leave early today too, See you on monday" She said as she took her things and walk towards door, Seulgi stands up and bowed "Ok, Unnie. Take care". 
"You too"

 

 

 

 

 


Somewhere in Seoul 

"You should try to be more aware from now on"
"Yes, that newly appointed officer is very cunning like a fox.
"Dig his family history and everything we need to find out his weakness, before he found out ours" 
As the two men were discussing, a men in black suit enters the room. Both of them standed up and greeted him. He was an old age man, most probably in his early 60s. He took his seat "Why are you worrying so much about a kid, hahahahah" 
One of the man came in front just a few feets away from the mysterious man, "He is not a kid sir, he can be dangerous and Mr. Park of Busan is in jail bec-...." 
"I said, he is a kid, who wants some toys, some adventure toys my dear, don't worry this Ajhussi will give him" Both men went silent as his hilarious evil laugh ecoed in the hall. 

 

 


In Restaurant Dal.com

 

Irene arrived and passed a smile to her Friend as soon as she locate him. 
She walks towards the table he was waiting for her at. "So, what was the matter?" Irene asked as she settled down in the chair. Taehyung made a face, an ugly one,
"Dont you think you should say hello first".  
"Thats what I was saying on the call, Chingu-ah" She said as she sipped her Coffee which was already ordered by her Friend.  
"You are just impossible"
"Thank you"
"How was the case? I watched in the news that you won" 
"Yes, It was not that much difficult to win actu-- Hey! That Mr. Han is one of your dad's business partners right?" Irene got excited as she recalled that.
"Yeah , he is, but not so close, emm.. you know--" Taehyung replied but someone interupte him
"Attorney Irene, how are you?"
"Hey, Reporter Choi In Ha, such a pleasant surprise" 
Taehyung was watching both the girls, as they were talking, then In Ha realized that Irene was with someone, "Oh! I am sorry, you are with someone, Hello Oppa" 
"Hello!" Taehyung replied with a warm smile. 
"What are you doing here by the way, without uniform? at this hour?" Irene asked In Ha as she looked at her from head to toe. In Ha grinned sheepishly as she understand what Irene is talking about. 
"2 police officers got suspended, so i was digging into it more, I am not on leave for a date IRENE." Choi In Ha rolled her eyes as she finished her sentence.
"Ohhhhhh!" Both Taehyung and Irene said in unison.
"Yes, new Officer is really strict and rude" In Ha said again. 
"New Officer?" Taehyung asked "May be his old age is affecting him. Generally people become like this. Fir example my dad. Haha. Whats his name btw?" he continued.
Both girls were looking Taehyung as if he is some new animal in zoo as he started boasting his connections. 
"Officer Jeon Jungkook" In Ha decided to stop his train, "is his name".
"Officer Jeon! I am listening this name very often these days. Major Yoo was also mentioning about him to his wife." Irene shared the information she was having regarding this man, whose name is everywhere. 
"Yeah, He is from Busan, and Mr.Kim as much i know, he is not Old."  In Ha tainted him. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Officer Jeon?"

 

 

 

 

 

 


______________________________________

Hello friends,

It's my 1st fanfiction. I hope you all will like it. 
This chapter is boring....i know but upcoming story will be interesting. 
Please ignore my silky mistakes. Don't forget to Comment your views. They'll help me increase perfection in my skills. 
Thank you.

 


Oh yeah....you can find me on Instagram.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Dr. Kang Mo Yeon, Dr. Kim Eun Ji, Director Han and Major Yoo Si Jin are from Korean Drama Descendants of the Sun

Choi In Ha is Park Shin Hye from Korean Drama Pinnochio.