Chapter 1

Wind Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Moonbyul’s POV

 

Knock...Knock

 

“Urgh!” 

“Go Away!”Throwing my pillow to whatever directions as in if it can make whosoever at the door go away.

 

Knock...Knock…

 

“Byul-unnie...Wake up you pabo-ya!” The person who screaming to the stupid door. “If you’re not gonna wake up, i’m gonna call Wheein…”

 

“Go and complain to your Puppy then” I said as I was getting my pillow earlier that I tossed on the ground, covered my ears and my blanket so I could just block my body from this bloody worldddd.

 

“Wheein says if you’re not ready by the time she’s here, She will call Director-Lee”

 

Hwasa’s POV

 

I was pouring the milk when the doorbell ring.

“I don’t know why i give her the passcode to the house when she doesn’t use it” I mumbles to myself as i walk across the apartment to the door

“Hello! My beautiful Lion” I was greeted when opening the door, and Wheein let’s herself in. Kissed me on the cheek.

She is lucky to be such a cutie puppy, I thought and smiled to myself.

 

“Byulie-unnie!!” Wheein shouted, as she sat on the couch.

“She really isn’t moving herself..huh?” She looked at me with both concerned and frustrated face.

 

“Give her some time,” I say, walking towards my girlfriend and sitting next to her, patting her left thigh. “At least she is not drunk every night at some bar..Drinking herself to death” 

 

Wheein gave me a tight smiled “Anyway Where is she? Is she still not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter