CHAPTER 4

Wind Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 4 went for lunch in the company cafeteria which is located on the first floor. They were sharing about their life,days and work in the industry. Throughout their lunch, Their table has been the center of attraction mostly because of Moonbyul and Hwasa. Some ask for autographs from Hwasa, be it staff or trainees of the company and for Moonbyul, She received chocolate and drinks with small notes from trainees saying that hoping to work with her when they debut or just saying that she is good-looking. Moonbyul being Moonbyul smiles charmingly back and says thank you.

 

“Oh! Isn’t that Solar-ssi?” Chanmi points towards the cafe entrance. “Yeah it is” Hwasa raised her hand,gesturing to Solar to join them “Unnie! Here!” Solar walks to their table, Moonbyul drags a chair nearby from a table to theirs. “Annyeonghasaeyo” She bows her head and took a seat next to Moonbyul and Wheein, They greeted her back. “Sunbaenim, you’re here” Even though she is older than everyone around the table but she still respected Chanmi as her Sunbae. “Yeah..I have a recording with Moonbyul-unnie today, That’s why i am here” Chanmi replied, While Solar eyes glance at Moonbyul who is staring down at Solar phone smiling. 

 

 

“What are you doing here unnie?” Wheein questioned, remember the earlier conversation in Director-Lee’s office. “Oh...I just needed to pass some stuff to the production team for Solarsido” She replies, moving her strain of hairs behind her ear. Moonbyul just stares at Solar for quite some time just appreciating that she is beside her. She missed her girlfriend dearly even it’s for 2 days. “I see that your fan gave you chocolates and drinks today, Moonbyul-ssi ” Solar broke Moonbyul daydreaming. The purple haired girl looks down at the gift from earlier and just smirks. “Yeah, They were hoping to work with me in the future” The tension at the table was quite visible, fiddling with her coffee cup “Uhmm..Will you be here till evening? Cause i could give you a ride home?” Moonbyul suggested. “It’s okay, I will be here till late. So i don’t know until what time i will be here” Moonbyul gave a tight smile and nodded. “Chanmi let’s go and start on your recording” Both of them stood up and bid their goodbyes then left.

 

Solar’s POV

“Yongsun-unnie, are you talking to Eric?” Wheein asked me “Ouch” She got kicked but Hyejin under the table and now she is rubbing her legs. “What?” I saw Hyejin glared at her girlfriend. I shook my head at these two “Well not outside the show anymore.. I still have to work with him in the show” I sigh knowing that I still have another like what, 2 weeks more until the last shooting. 

 

Doing a reality show about fake marriage to your girlfriend’s best friend is not a good thing but what i am supposed to do if my agency who is paying for what i do asked me to be on the show, so that my career will be promoted better. Better for my career but not for my relationship, I hate that i am not talking to Moonbyul cause i miss her like crazy. When she hurts me by saying that I like attention so much that I need to be with two people that have a reputation in this industry.


 

FLASHBACK

 

“Lee Moonbyul! Are you just gonna ignore me?” I was standing beside the couch of Hwasa’s apartment, trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter