A sweet day

Bts one shot/ff

Bts x reader part 1

 

Today is the day I would go with Suga to the beach, I woke up at 6:00 am to get ready and get there early. While still asleep, I am awakened by the bright rays of the sun filtering through my room and I already know it will be a beautiful day. I get up and go to get ready, and once finished I look at the time and see that it is already 7:30 am but I notice that Yoongi has not yet left his room. Although I am a little afraid of waking him up because I know he will kill me I try anyway. What surprises me is that nobody was in bed, I look around and I still don't see anyone. I wonder where he is ... I was about to leave the room when in front of me I find myself Yoongi, I jump in fear but before he can fall I am grabbed by life, our faces are dangerously close so close that they pull him away for the embarrassment. We remain silent for a while until Suga decides to speak: "Here ... are you okay?" "Y-yes" I reply trying not to show my embarrassment but without results, "What were you doing in my room?" He continues, "I was coming to wake you up, you know ... today we should go to the beach and since I thought I wouldn't you were still awake, I was coming to call you. " "Do you think I can forget such an important day? You are rather suspicious, love "he replies amused and returns to his room to get ready, but not before giving a quick kiss on my lips ...

Go on...

-----------

What do you think?

Tell me if you want to get notified when I'll post the next part!

 

Ps. I wrote this chapter on Suga to celebrate his new video! ❤️

 

I love you! ❤️