A good day part 2

Bts one shot/ff

V Pov

After an hour we arrive at our destination, I decide to wake up y / n but not before admiring those beautiful legs. Today she decided to provoke me with that look but I will make her regret that decision tonight ...

"V?"

I hope she didn't find me staring at her ...

 

Y / n Pov

I start to wake up but after a while I realize that I am being watched, I turn and grim V, 'Right! Today we were going out! "

I try to call it: "V?" He turns abruptly and replies: "Yes?" "Where we are?" "This is a surprise, now close your eyes." I do as I was told and the view that welcomes me when I reopen them is nothing short of fabulous! He took me to an elegant seaside restaurant! I immediately decide to thank him: "I don't know what to say, thank you very much Tae!" "You haven't seen anything yet, baby girl." 'OMG! He called me baby girl! How will I do now! '

Time jump:

Lunch was fantastic and after that we leave ... and when I thought we were going home, V amazes me even more ... 'He took me to a flowery meadow, a place from which you can see the sunset. .. 'We sit on the flowers for a while when V tells me something that almost made me scream: "Y / n, I liked you from the first moment I saw you, every time I'm with you my heart beats madly, every time you smile my heart warms up, you make me happy and you make me feel myself. * sigh * If these feelings are proof of my love for you, then I love you y / n. So, would you give me the honor of being my girlfriend? " I don't believe in my ears, is V declaring to me? "" You know Tae, I don't know what to say, I'm speechless but the only thing I know for sure is that I love you too "" Is this a yes? " "Yes" "Thank you for returning my feelings but now let's go home, I have to punish you for that inadequate outfit ..."

 

End...

 

----------

I hope you enjoyed it. Tell me if you want others bts ff❤️

Request open❤️