[2] missing you

Secret Romance

Seulgi had just finished work at 12 midnight and she plans to go visit Irene that's why she took her phone to message her girlfriend. She then decided to call her girlfriend since she already missed the latter's voice.

 

"hey are you done with work?" Seulgi asked

 

"yeah, how about you??" Irene asked back. Seulgi sighed before answering her girlfriend's question.

 

"I just finished working" Seulgi answered earning a cute whine from Irene which made her smile a bit

 

"Yah come to my place. It's time you give me that hugs you're talking about awhile ago" I chuckled at Irene's statement. 

"Boss I will go first now. See you tomorrow-"

I suddenly kept a poker face when Secretary Seungwan suddenly entered the room. She raised her free hand to shove Seungwan away so she can freely express her true emotions as she was calling the love of her life. After Secretary Seungwan left, Seulgi cleared her throat before speaking.

 

"what were you saying?" Seulgi asked

 

"I said stop calling me and visit me in my unit right now. I'm in need of hugs." Irene spoke with sassiness on the first sentence and then Seulgi heard her girlfriend speaking in a cute and a baby-ish tone on the last sentence which made her blush furiously.

 

Oh gosh when did her girlfriend became a person with such duality?, she asked to herself.

 

"I'll go now bub see you later" Seulgi said before ending the call

 

She quickly got out of the office then made her way into the car. She was absolutely impatient and she's at the point where she just wanted to hug and cuddle with her girlfriend. 
 

After a few minutes of torture, she finally reached her destination and she took the elevator. Finally she's now at her girlfriend's front door so she pressed the doorbell.

 

Irene opened the door and pulled Seulgi's hands inside quickly. Seulgi hugged Irene tight and then she kissed the girl's forehead afterwards which made Irene blush hard. Seulgi chuckled at the sight.

 

"You like me kissing your forehead bub?" Seulgi asked, chuckling.

 

Irene avoided to look at Seulgi before shyly responding

 

"I do..." 

 

"then I should kiss you in the forehead more-"

 

"kiss me somewhere else instead" Irene answered still avoiding Seulgi's gaze

 

Seulgi was taken aback at what her girlfriend said. She didn't expect her girlfriend to be brave and say those things but she guessed that's what happens when you really miss someone. She cupped her face before closing the distance between the both of them. Irene answered the kiss by wrapping her arms on her girlfriend's broad shoulders. Seulgi broke the kiss and then she walked her way towards the couch.

 

"so what should we do?-" Seulgi didn't had the chance to finish what she was about to say when Irene straddled her

 

"I don't know. Cuddle and make out??" Seulgi was amazed at by how her girlfriend is being brave all of a sudden

 

Irene proceeds to kiss Seulgi again and the latter answered the kiss with much intensity

 

"gosh hyun, your lips are addicting" Seulgi said between the kiss

 

"yours too" Irene responded

 

Seulgi's lips got lower to the latter's neck until Irene bit her lower lip which made her wince in pain

 

"Don't mark my neck Seul. I have a photoshoot tomorrow." Irene warned which made Seulgi roll her eyes. Seulgi still continued to mark Irene's neck which made the girl's brows furrow.

 

"Hey! I told you not to mark my neck-"

 

"But you bit my lower lip. I have a business meeting tomorrow." Seulgi answered

 

Irene looked at Seulgi with her brows furrowed that's why she quickly Seulgi's sweet spot on her neck and marked it as payback.

 

"hey! I can't go to a business meeting with a bruised lip and a mark on my neck!" Seulgi exclaimed

 

"and I can't go to a photoshoot with a mark on my neck" Irene replied which made Seulgi glare at her deadly

 

"I hate you"

 

"It's not like I don't hate you too" 

 

"well then you should receive a payback too-"

 

Irene kissed her girlfriend's lips then she gave the latter a gentle smile

 

"you won't" Irene answered which made Seulgi sigh

 

They continued their make out session until someone suddenly rang the doorbell which startled Irene. She quickly got off from Seulgi's lap and then she opened the door to witness a food delivery.


"food delivery-" the man was shocked to see a gorgeous Irene Bae being barefaced and wearing an oversized shirt. The man was just shocked at how Irene managed to look like a goddess effortlessly.

Seulgi peeked and saw the delivery man standing their like a statue that's why she walked towards her girlfriend and backhugged her.

 

"what's taking you so long?" Seulgi asked her girlfriend until her gaze went into the food the delivery man was holding

 

"wow good timing! I'm really hungry right now!" Seulgi said as she quickly took the food and then she handed the delivery man the blue bill quickly

 

"Here's the payment" Seulgi said 

 

"wait a second ma'am just let me give you the change-" 

 

"keep the change!" Seulgi quickly said before closing the door

 

Irene laughed at her girlfriend. She knew her girlfriend would definitely react that way so she went to Seulgi and then she hugged her but the latter was being grumpy at the moment.

 

"yah Seul are you mad?" Irene asked but there was no answer so she tightened the hug

 

"Bub are you mad at me??? Are you jealous??" Irene started baby talking which was Seulgi's witness so the latter faced the girl and Irene wanted to kiss her girlfriend so bad since she saw Seulgi pouting.

 

"who told you to wear an oversized shirt??" Seulgi asked

 

"am I not allowed boss??" Irene asked in a teasing manner 

 

"Don't call me boss... I hate it." Seulgi responded which made Irene chuckle

 

"why do you hate it?? I always call you boss on work" Irene asked even though she knew the reason

 

"we're hiding the fact that we're dating right?" Seulgi answered

 

They were completely hiding the fact that they are dating and it's great that no one had noticed it until now though Irene remembered what happened awhile ago and she swore Seulgi didn't hid her affectionate self from the delivery man awhile ago.

 

"But you didn't hid it from the delivery man and he probably saw the hickies" Irene said which made Seulgi panic

 

"oh...." Seulgi was on total meltdown. She prayed to all God's that the delivery man would keep it a secret no matter what and acted like it didn't happen.

 

Irene chuckled seeing Seulgi panic. Well she's lowkey panicking too but she's mentally prepared for the backlash she's about to receive. She just really wanted to be able to show her love to Seulgi in public. She wanted to be able to hold hands with her anywhere, to hug her whenever she feels like hugging her bear girlfriend, and many more but they can't because they're hiding their relationship.

 

"Are you scared for us to be caught by the public?" Irene asked and Seulgi nodded. Seulgi held her girlfriend's hand and gently caressed it.

 

"I'm just scared that you'll receive such backlash from the public you know... I don't want you to be hurt.." Seulgi said and Irene can't help but to fall for her girlfriend more because of the girl's thoughtfulness. She kissed Seulgi quickly and then she gave the girl a genuine smile to calm her bear-like girlfriend.

 

"I love you" Irene said

 

Seulgi ended up smiling because of what Irene said. Seulgi engulfed Irene in a hug and said

 

"I love you too Hyun"