Zelo x Himchan

B.A.P drabbles

 

I don't like the way Himchan-hyung is staring at me. For the past hour or so he has been sitting on the couch with his chin resting in his palm, eyeing me with a contemplative stare as I am on the floor doing my homework. At first I was determined to ignore him, but I have found that it is too hard to do so. So I finally muster up the courage to ask: "Wh-why are you looking at me like that?"

His purses his lips for a second, then breaks out in a smile. And I know I'm in trouble. It's that certain smile he uses when he wants to accomplish something. When he wants someone to do something for him. He uses it around Jongup-hyung a lot. "Junhong-ah~," he purrs, dragging out the last syllable for friendly effect. "You know that today is Yonggukkie-hyung's birthday, right?" I nod tentatively. The older's smile widens. "And you want to make Yonggukkie-hyung happy on his birthday, right?" I nod again without even having to think about it. I always want to make hyung happy. "How much do you know about ?"

At first I am taken aback by the sudden change of subject. Then his words hit me and I flush bright red. "Wh-why do you want to know that?" I mutter.

"Do you know how to have with a man?" he asks instead of responding to my question. I open my mouth, but close it again. Then I nod sheepishly. Once I found out that it was possible for two men to have I grew curious and I decided to find out how they would go about that since they don't have woman parts, so by now I know the basics. "Do you want to help out with Yongguk's birthday present?"

My eyes widen. I haven't had the time or money to get a present for hyung and I feel bad about it, so Himchan-hyung's offer seems very inviting. Keeping his previous questions in mind, however, I feel hesitant to comply. "What do I have to do?" I question.

The second oldest smiles as he gets up from his seat and he extends his hand to pull me off the floor. He doesn't let go of my hand. "You just have to do everything I tell you to," he says and leads me out of the room.

 

~*~

 

A/N: yongguk's birthday is actually in a month (march 31st).
you should look forward to that.