The meeting.

I think I just met my wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was finishing her make up as she heard her phone go off signaling her friends were outside and ready to party. Mina can’t say she’s super excited to go out preferring to stay home and have a movie marathon, but it’s been a while since she’s been out and Nayeon did send Jihyo after her knowing the woman has ways to get Mina out of the house.

 

The blonde checked herself in the mirror one last time before sending a quick text to her friends letting them know she was on her way down. Grabbing her purse and keys she was out the door and heading for the elevator each step making her excited for tonight.

 

“It’s going to be a good night Mina!.” She could hear the girls screaming as she was getting out of the elevator. She was pretty sure the whole neighborhood could hear them. 

 

Walking in the club Mina was ready to go back home but knowing she can't she will make the most of it and have fun. She knows she needs this after a stressful week from work.

 

After a few drinks they were on the dance floor having fun,she was not drunk but she was definitely not sober, no intentions of being this...tipsy.  They were dancing to whatever the DJ was playing without a care forgetting about her crappy week not thinking about work for the time being. she had all night! Feeling the alcohol was slowly leaving her body and indicating  she needed more, she Leaned towards Jihyo to let her know where she was going or at least hoping she understood her.

 

Leaving the group on the dance floor she walked in the direction of the bar catching a few eyes on her way. As she waits for the bartender she takes a look around, the place is full of sweaty bodies as what you would expect on a friday night, some looking for hook-ups, others completely plastered to the point they can't tell alcohol from water as they just keep drinking trying to forget.  

 

As she mindlessly continues to look around a few people approach her offering to buy her a drink or asking to dance but she turns them down not interested in the casual hook-up they want or the just were not her type beside she was here to have fun with her friends whom she sees  are still at the dance floor Jihyo,Sana and Jeongyeon just enjoying the music and then there is Nayeon and Momo grinding on each other Mina wishes she could unsee. 

 

Mina was ready to go back to her friends when something someone caught her eye, a girl an angel with the bluest blue hair; coming into view and Mina could swear that everything and everyone just slowed down. The music changed. She was radieting a light, maybe it was just the angle of where she was walking from;no, the girl was light herself. She is an angel with that beautiful pale skin and bright smile only thing missing are her wings. Mina thought she should really stop drinking now it was making her see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter