Before it al starts

Growing together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Imagine her surprise, not only did they live in the same apartment complex, but they also lived in the same corridor. Her jaw dropped to the floor, Sana had directed the girl, who's name apparently was Dahyun, towards her floor. When they then stood in front of the locked corridor door, the other had unlocked it, with her own key, before slowly nudging Sana to walk forward. , I'm in dept to my neighbour, and I look like ! Her mind progressed slowly.

-"You might want to prevent the flies from flying into your mouth!" Dahyun stated from behind her.

Sana craned her neck, a blush ruching to her cheeks as her eyes met with big chocolate brown ones, only to remember the girls previous words. A cocky smile was plastered over the shorter girls features: Sana snapped shut. Little prick! The whole scene was apparently quite amusing because, Sana could swear that Dahyun was holding in a laughter by the way the corners of where twitching. 

-"Bzzzzzz" The mocking imitation of a fly made Sana fist her hands in frustration, even knowing that the girl was only trying to break some ice between them she couldn't help but feel like the girl was mocking her.

-"Well, see you!" She really tried her best to wiggle herself out of the others grip but, she pouted in defeat, the weather had taken a toll on her and she felt week. If not for Dahyun's strong hold Sana would probably not even manage to go further than a meter

-"Second door from the kitchen.." Sana reluctantly stated. And without a single word back, they where on their marry way.

 

Persistent in wanting to help Sana tend to her wounds, Dahyun told the other that they'd better go to the kitchen. When she tried to move them however, the scruffy girl wouldn't let her as she apparently was to tiered to be bothered. So therefore, it wasn't really wrong of Dahyun to loosen her grip: letting go of the wounded while telling her to stay put and to not dose off. Since after all, it would be in Sana's best interest to tend to her wound, so that it wouldn't worsen. Even if Dahyun's departure left the strawberry blond's face with a big frown matched with pouted lips; making her look like a lost pup.
 

Dahyun quickly managed to find some ice cubes in one of the freezers and to her relief, a roll of freeze bags. Having found the absolute necessities, she went out the door, bag in hand to once again steadie the older, proceeding with moving them over to Sana's room. Their slumpen and slow movement provided her with the opportunity to admire the slightly taller and somewhat drenched girl. Dahyun had to give it to the taller, her face was somewhat familiar, calming and also very pretty: even as the girl was grinding her teeth together. They would soon pass by Dahyun's room and al she could wish for was that her and her first seen neighbour would get along since, well they would kind of have to see and interact with each other.
 

This time when she let go of the other she did it calmly but now, a door was quickly opened and shut in her face; Dahyun was baffled, the girl was gone. Tssk, what an ill behaved manner! It was as if Sana had read her thoughts:

-"Thanks for the help Mary Poppin! Il see you around!" The words came through muffled, but what she heard made her eyebrows scrunch together. Who dares she cal Mary Poppin!? Whatever. 
 

The footsteps where enough of an indicator in letting Sana know that, her knight in shining armour had walked back towards her own room. Her suspicions being confirmed at the closing of a door. Before managing to forget about it, Sana shook out of her muddy clothes, letting them float in a bucket filled with soap: to tiered to rubb at the hardened spots. Whit a grin she placed the ice onto her hip. Dahyun had given it to her while she had been seated like a packet of flour on the floor but now, the ice reminded her of the marvellous look that had past the other's features as she'd slammed her door in the shorter's face. Her saviour had definitely not been a murderer no, but maybe she had found herself a cute little playmate, seeing how the other had joked and pushed her around. Well, two could play those games.


 

More, more, more, to the left, more, more, that's it! Yes, yes, yes! Her fingers graced over the frame in front of her, perfect! She was almost salivating over the sight as sweet dropplets where moving along her body from the repetitive motion. A feeling of content was hovering like background static in her mind at her accomplishment, her fingers where frail but she had managed to do it. Standing as she was, a foot balanced on her couch, the other carefully bent and pressed against the white wall, as to not fall off. It was intense for her body, standing in sutch a compromising position. Her hair had been pulled up into a bun, small semi blond strands standing sprawled but overall, laying plastered onto her forehead and on the crook of her neck. The woman in front of her was such a sight; em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter