Chapter 2

CHEER UP

When the three girls arrived at the gym, they saw 5 other girls and an angry leader. "YOU'RE LATE. AS A PUNISHMENT YOU HAVE TO STAY BACK AND PRACTICE MORE" Jihyo scolded. The bell rang right after she said that, causing other members to leave the gym. "Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, can you stay back and help me?" Jihyo asked. They nodded and walked closer to Jihyo and the girls. 

"Tzuyu, can you help train Momo and Chaeyoung can you train Mina?" Jihyo asked. They nodded and started to separate. "You'll train with me, Miss late"

 

During training, Sana was so nervous to be with her crush, causing her to mess up a lot. "You're not really good at this" Jihyo said disappointingly. 

"I'm sorry" Sana apologised, afraid that she might've upset Jihyo. 

"Just 10 more years and you'll be like me. Why did you join anyways?" Jihyo asked. 

Sana thought for an answer. She was going to find an excuse, but she lets it out. 

"I joined because of someone" Sana answered with tears in her eyes. 

"Did your parents forced you?"

"No it's not that"

"Whatever it is, it's not good to force yourself for others. I want you to decide for yourself. CHEER UP, I'll help train and get better at this."

Sana smiled and wiped the tears that are almost coming out. 'Maybe joining the team isn't a bad idea' she thought. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Tzuyu is helping Momo train. "You have to jump on my shoulders" Tzuyu instructed. She could feel Momo walking behind, feeling her gaze on Tzuyu's back. 

"You're too tall" Momo complained. Tzuyu getting impatient, tried making herself shorter for Momo. "You're still too tall. Even my boyfriend wouldn't be able to reach" 

"You have a boyfriend?" Tzuyu asked, turning around to face Momo. 

"Yeah, I do. You jealous? Momo asked slyly

Tzuyu's face started heating up. "NO I'M NOT. I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU" Tzuyu replied back, turning her head and rolling her eyes. Although she said that, her face hasn't cooled down, until training is finished. 

 

On the other side of the gym, Mina and Chaeyoung are training together. Mina was stretching, until she saw Chaeyoung staring out into the distance. "You're worried about something, are you?" Mina asked. 

"No I'm not" Chaeyoung answered. 

"You look like you want to leave when you were asked to stay back"

"I'm fine"

"Okay, just tell me when you're ready". Mina gave Chaeyoung a comforting smile. 

 

Throughout the whole training, half of the girls are blushing full red.