Chapter 1

CHEER UP

Sana an openly lesbian, has eyes all on her crush since the start of university. She could still remember, her wavy hair when she first first came into her class. The teacher turned around and looked at her. Standing there was her crush and the leader of the cheerleading team, Jihyo. 

 

 "We need more girls on our cheerleading team". As she heard the news, Sana knew this was her chance. 

 

"So you're now part of the cheerleading squad?" her friend, Mina asked. They're now getting lunch in the school canteen. 

 

"Yeah" she replied. 

Her other friend Momo began staring at her.

 

"Is it to get close to Jihyo" she said slyly. Sana started blushing, laughing it off she changed the subject. 

 

"How's you and your boyfriend?" Sana asked quickly. 

 

"Why you ask? Trying to steal him from me" Momo said. 

 

"Girl I'm gay. Plus he isn't that great" 

 

While they argued, Sana's phone started ringing. As she picked it up, a loud voice came out of through the speaker. "WHERE ARE YOU. YOU'RE LATE TO THE PRACTICE." Hearing her crush's voice, she started to blush. 'When did I gave her my phone number' she thought. "Didn't they ask every member for their phone numbers" said Mina. "How did you know?" Sana asked. "Because I'm a member too" answered Mina. 

 

"No I mean, how did you read my mind? Wait you're a cheerleader?" 

 

"Me too" said Momo

 

"Hurry up we're late"