Friendship

The Unwanted Love

I want to be a kpop idol. and want to meet my favorite boyband infinite. because  of  this two dreams  i came to korea. i can't waste time in hospital so i  get discharged from hospital .
       I feeling excited for  tomorrow's college.I head towards hotel and rest there.
      i wake up early take bath and prepared lunch and ready for college . when i reached there i like that environment. i try and atlast can find my class . i entered & sit in my place. 
happily opeing book then suddenly all students are run towards entry gate and its getting crowned, my curiosity knock me and said me to watchout but i mannge my mind & keep reading...

After sometime class is dismissed because students are don"t agree to study today. i just look out from balcony . i saw a boy is surrounding by students but it not clear but i already thought that this is must be a idol so i run and reach there but i ubable to reach to him because of crowd so i give up & way to back. i was dissapointed that  time but then

I see a restaurant ,The owner want to hire a worker to help in restaurant's work. I thought i should work in part time job that's why i entered to that restaurant . I saw a old lady is owner of that restaurant. I went near her & greet her & talk with her about job. Atlast my job is approved. I was happily head towards hotel & took shower had lunch & ready for work. My first day of work is hard because before that i never worked anywhere else. If i want i can cheat but because of old granny . suddenly phone rings, a familiar voice order for some foods. i noted the address of house , take his order then start my delivery bike towards that address.

                                 i reached there, ring the doorbell. Door is opened & i 😱😱😱😱😍😍