THAT DAY

The Unwanted Love

After arrived in seoul international airport of south korea , I thought about my country India, Then i smiled. Then i go to seoul university for my admission. But i notice a knowledgeable face. but i thought that was my only visions that's why i back to my work . after done my work i started walking in the corner of street. after a some time i notice street dogs are walking behind me because korean dogs unfamiliar with indian girl obiously. i start running because my mind was lost , that's why dogs also running behind me. i run run& run then bumped with a guy. i feel his chest throw his shirt but i don"t have dare to see his face, but anywho i decide to see his face and slowly up my head. Then it's like a dream to me.

 

 

 

 

I Never thought that a men i watch on internet , suddenly appeared infront of me and save me from that dogs. This is not good enough but that time he is my life saver. I bow to thank him & show my hand for autograph. He said you know me? then smiled then sign as romeo park jungmin. i become happy to see that & he walk away towards some apartment.

           I begin to walk with that autograph and keep walking with smiled face and seeing that autograph.Suddenly a black long car is came speedly towards me & blownhorn i shocked and watch,
                  I opend my eyes & watch over area its seems like hospital but i notice two boys sitting on corner sofa but i can't see because my bad vision & heavy head. 
     one of them asked to me ' are you alright?'
"i didn't hitt u , i break on right time .then u fainted. sorry we are in hurry that's why "
Their voice was so polite that's why i forgive them and let them leave . But i don't know why   i feel something own.......