You Again

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ve been craving that strawberry lemonade. I promise I won’t scare you this time.”

 

You roll your eyes jokingly and laugh, “Okay, fine. You’re lucky I’m working. Otherwise, the other baristas would’ve kicked you out.” You go and lock the front door, making sure no one would be able to come in. You even turn off most of the lights.

 

“So... Why are you actually here though? My strawberry lemonade isn’t THAT good. I mean, shouldn’t you be hiding? What if your fans find you?” you ask as you were making his drink.

 

“It is THAT good. But I don’t know. I don’t really have friends outside of my members and it’s nice to be friends with someone new. It’s dark out. The fans won’t see me,” he scratches the back of his head nervously.

 

“Don’t tell me that the famous Jungkook doesn’t have any friends?!” You gasp jokingly, “So we’re friends then?”

 

He smiles at you and nods, “Of course.”

 

You really couldn’t believe that he came back. For you. You could feel your heart rate increase at an alarming rate. (Y/N). Calm down. This is Jungkook you’re talking about. He does not like you.

 

“Can I walk you home?” Jungkook asks shyly. Even he could feel his cheeks warm up.

 

“Yeah. Sure. Let’s go.” You weren’t sure if this was such a good idea. If fans had seen the two of you walking together, you knew things would be hell. Especially for him. But since he was so sure that no one would recognize him, you decided to take the risk.

 

You two start walking home together and there was an awkward silence for a bit. I mean, you barely knew the guy. You didn’t know what to say.

 

“So what do you do outside of work?” he starts.

 

Thankful that he initiated the conversation, you reply, “Just school. I’m graduating university soon. In just a couple of months actually. What about you? Do you ever have time for yourself?”

 

“Congratulations! I wish I was graduating too. This music thing takes up pretty much 99% of my time. If I ever get time off I just like to stay home and relax.”

 

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter