Day One

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 9pm and you were getting ready to close up the café. As you were about to lock up and go home, a stranger pushes you in and locks the both of you inside. You were scared out of your mind. You couldn’t see his face as it was dark out and the lights were off. Am I getting robbed? Is he going to kill me? In just that quick moment your mind is flooded with all of the worst case scenarios possible. You should’ve been screaming for help, but nothing came out of your mouth.

He grabs your hand and pulls you to behind the counter, and you both crash to the floor. He puts his hand over your mouth to prevent you from screaming. “Shhhh,” he whispers, placing his finger over his lips. You hear a crowd of girls running and screaming past the café. As it quiets down, he removes his hands and sighs in relief.

“I’m sorry. You must’ve been scared, but I had to get away.”

Who was this strange man? You tried to sneak a glimpse of him, but it was still too dark. You wanted to scream and yell at the man, but still nothing.

“Are you okay?” he asks.

“Who do you think you are?!” You finally blurted, “You scared me to death! I should be calling the cops right now! You could’ve robbed me! Killed me!”

“I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean to scare you like that. The fans were just too much and I didn’t have my bodyguard with me and—“ he rambles.

Fans? You then remembered that the café was in close proximity to the Big Hit Entertainment building. Even with it being close, you had never met or seen an idol. “What are you? An idol?” You scoff, “I think I need to call the cops.” You start ruffling through your bag for your phone and he placed his hand on yours to stop you.

“I should introduce myself...” he hesitates, “I’m Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook from BTS.” Your heart stops for a moment. Oh my god! Jungkook is in my café right now?! No, there’s no way. Okay stay calm. You finally get up and turn on the lights at the counter. Oh crap. That is him. “I don’t care who you are. You shouldn’t have scared me like that. It’s traumatizing to a woman you know,” you scold. You somewhat empathized with him. Fans went crazy over idols. He stayed silent, not knowing what to say next. “I’ll let you go this time... No one deserves to be followed like that,” you sigh, “Are you safe to go now?”

He looks at you thankfully, a small smile tugging at his lips. You could feel your heart beating faster and your cheeks burning up. God, he’s cute. “I think I should be okay now. I’ll call my bodyguard to come pick me up. He can get here in about 15 minutes if that’s okay,” he says. It was getting late and you really didn’t want to stay longer as you had an exam the next day that you barely studied for. You hesitate for a moment before agreeing to let him stay. “Okay, fine. 15 minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter