Epilogue

Perfect Fit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventeen-year-old Park Jimin wasn't just an average teenage boy. There was something different about him, something that no one saw but made him stand out. No one really knew. He hid it well. 

 

It was something inevitable, a conclusion that not a single soul could have prevented from happening. It was inevitable back then, even when six-year-old Jeon Jungkook suddenly approached a sobbing small 7-year-old Park Jimin, who had just fallen off his swing from being pushed too hard by a fellow classmate. It was something inevitable, a conclusion even when six-year-old Jeon Jungkook took hold of his seven-year=old small pudgy hand and held it tight.

 

Because Park Jimin wasn't supposed to make it past six years old.

 

It was something inevitable, a conclusion even when sixteen-year-old Jungkook’s large callused hand engulfed his. Jimin didn't know when it would happen but it was always something inevitable, a conclusion. On the morning of October 9th, he knew something was wrong. It was something inevitable, a conclusion and 3 days later on his birthday, Park Jimin said his final goodbye. 

 

The only thing that could make seventeen-year-old Park Jimin's heart stop instantly beating was his own heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter