prologue

At Night, I Miss You the Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 00 [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] 22.05.20 . written by hanseungbi [/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3] prologue [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] A [/CONTENTID4] 

[CONTENTID5] deep sigh escaped a female’s lips. She looked at the can of soda that was in her hands. Her lips slowly pursed in as she gently rolled her thumb along the rim of the can. She could feel back pain in and the feeling of the cool summer air hitting her cheeks. The soft spring breeze caressed her cheeks as she looked out into the night. In terms of height, she was average, but she had distinct figures. A nice sharp jawline, but her eyes were full of innocence and the knowledge that comes with age. She sat on the pyeongsang on her small rooftop apartment as she stared out into the sparkling city lights.

 

Her fingers ran through the strands of her red locks as another soft sigh escaped her lips. The female, Eunbi, was twenty-five years old. She was currently working at the nearby daycare center that was close to her apartment, but the salary at that job was not nearly enough money to pay for living expenses. She was living paycheck to paycheck.

 

“What’s on your mind?” a voice called out which startled Eunbi and resulted in her turning around. The female had a prominent sharp nose, her face was rounded accompanied by her long dark locks. Eunbi’s eyes moved down and saw the small white bag with the familiar orange and green convenience store label on it.

“You know I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter