We Are One

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one asked for this but I'm gonna leave it here. I would like to thank one person for pushing me to write this one shot right here and I would like to apologize to her that it took me 10 days to finish this one :)

 

To the readers, I would also like to apologize for any grammatical errors or misspelled words as you read the fic. 

 

Enough wih the a/n and enjoy reading :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Moonbyul was bored in her office so she decided to surf the web for a while. As she was scrolling she saw an ad and called her wife Yongsun.

 

“Hey babe. Are you free on the 9th til 11th? Can you clear those dates for me? I have a surprise for you and I know you’ll like it. Call me when everything is settled alright? Yeah, I’ll come pick you up later and we will talk about it over dinner okay? Bye, I love you.”

 

As soon as the call ended, she immediately booked their hotel in Jomalig Island. She took a glance on the picture frame on her table. It’s a photo of her and Yongsun during their family outing in Dasol, Pangasinan.

 

Flashback

Yongsun and Moonbyul were running towards the old tree for shade. When the two girls sat down, Byul laid her head on Yongsun’s lap while the latter was stoking her hair. They sat there in silence until Yongsun broke it.

 

“Byul-ah, why me?”  Byul sat up and looked at Yongsun with a confused look

 

“What do you mean by that Yong? Is there something bothering you?”

 

“Nothing Byul-ah, we don’t know what would happen in the future for us you know? What if one day, you’ll get tired of me for being you know, being me? I mean I’m just ordinary and boring.”

 

“What are  you talking about Yong? I like being with you because you are you. Why would you call yourself boring or ordinary? Whenever I’m with you, it is always an adventure and through that, I could see your Yeba side. I like being with you because you don’t even try to be something that you are not. Always remember that I am with you because you are Kim Yongsun, okay Yong?”

 

“Thank you Byul. Come on, let’s get up. They’re calling us already.”

 

End of flashback

 

Present

 

Byul picked up Yongsun at 7pm, in time for dinner. No one dared to talk and the only noise could be heard is from the radio. As they got to the restaurant and they were seated, Byul finally broke the silence.

 

“Remember that I told you that we need to talk about something?”

 

“I remember that Byul-ah, what is it about?”

 

“Well, I booked us a hotel for the weekend. I think its time that we take a short break no? You’ve been stressed lately so that’s that. I hope it’s fine with you tho.”

 

“Byul-ah, of course it’s more than fine. We both needed it anyway, love. Thank you for that, where are we going anyways?”

 

“You’ll find out tomorrow babe. All you need to do right now is pack your bags and we’ll leave first thing in the morning? Sounds like a plan?”

 

“Sounds like a plan, babe. Let’s finish dinner so we can go now.”

 

After their dinner, they went to a near supermarket to buy what they need for their trip tomorrow. As they were packing, Byul called Wheein

 

“Hey JungWhee, can you come here tomorrow at around 2 in the morning? Yeah, sorry for telling you this late. I’ll make it up to you, okay? A one year cat food supply for Ggomo and a year free chicken from me for you and Hyejin. Yes, I won’t forget that you little puppy. Thank you JungWhee, I’ll tell her you said hi. Bye, have a good night with Hyejin.”

 

As soon as the call ended, she hugged her wife and sighed deeply. Yongsun looked at her with concern.

 

“What’s wrong Byul? Are you tired?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter