1/2

Fall in love before graduation

- Chaewon-unnie, something you haven’t come to visit us a long time ago, are you as usual? - controlling her voice, Yuri asked, stepping closer to the table where the girl was sitting with a dreamy expression.

“I came in, but you weren’t there,” Chaewon smiled amiably, turning to Yuri. “Today, Yena-unnie was all exhausted while she was waiting for you.” There was no face on her, especially after you did not call her.

“Don’t worry, Chaewon-unnie, everything is fine with us,” Yuri dismissed, twisting the handle in her fingers, trying to calm her fast heartbeat. “Are you waiting for someone or ...”

“Yes, my friends will come now,” Chaewon said when she heard the bell ringing on the doors of the cafe, she smiled brightly, greeting her friends. “You are finally here.”

“If it hadn't been for rain, I would have been earlier - reading thoughts out loud,” said Hyewon, throwing her wet hair behind her back. - Hi, Yuri. Yena, hello - she waved towards the bar, almost not surprised at the girl’s strange behavior, when she almost stumbled out of the blue.

“Hi, Chaewon-unnie, Yuri to me as usual, thank you.” Minjoo thanked the youngest girl when she helped her hang her wet jacket on a hanger. She was shy when their hands barely touched the transfer of the jacket. The girl sat across from Chaewon, straightening her damp blouse on her chest, drawing attention to the interesting look from her. Her cheeks turned pink when Chaewon leaned over to her across the table, whispered: “Are you seducing me, Minjoo?” You are so beautiful in this blouse, although I would rather like you without her ...

- Unnie, shut up! - Minjoo muttered away from her, hiding behind her hands, quickly changing the subject to something stupid.

Unfortunately, another playful girl watched their playful skirmish. She did not know the prehistory of this teasing, so she considered everything at face value, and from their flirting she felt bad. It hurts to know that the girl you like loves someone else. Having swallowed the pain, tapping the notebook with a pen, drawing attention to herself, she asked:

- What will you order?

“Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Yuri - still sitting over a Minjoo joke, Chaewon, covering with her palm, turned to the girl. - By the way, meet Minjoo this is Joe Yuri, it was about her that I told you.

- A girl with a beautiful voice? Hello - officially bowed to Minjoo, sincerely smiling at the pouting girl who was looking so sharply at her. What have I done to her?

- You talked about me? - Stammered, inquired with a sweet smile Yuri.

“Yes, Chaewon kept talking about you almost the entire week.” She wanted to get to know us, although why should we get to know each other, because we know each other. Am I right, Yuri? - Hyewon smiled affably, putting her hand on the girl’s lower back, pulling her to her. Yuri was shy, perfectly understanding that covering her reddened cheeks no longer makes sense, nodded.

- Yes, Hyewon-unnie is in the same club as Yena-unnie. I, probably, already got tired of being there - embarrassed averting my eyes, Yuri said quietly. “The coach kicked me out several times, but Hyewon-unnie justified me all the time.”

- They are inseparable, besides they are so cute when together they shrugged Hyewon, still not letting go of Yuri. “I will trust your taste, Yuri.” I'm sure I will like everything that you bring me.

- Wow, you, I didn’t know that you were so close! - joked with a spark in Chaewon's eyes. “Ask Yena-unnie to make another cup of peppermint tea.” What will you be, Minjoo?

“Um, please, I was American, and this piece of cake - pointing to the frog-shaped cake, asked Minjoo.” “Why is your cake called the Frog?”

“Because we are in a country of fairy tales,” Yuri simply said, closing the notebook, leaving Hyewon's hands. - Now everything will be ready - no longer adding a word, I hurried to the bar, where Yena was still trying to catch her breath. - Unnie, what should I do? Yuri whispered quickly, clutching at her friend’s wrist. - Her girlfriend is here! I did not think that Minjoo would be here today.

- Oh god, what should I do Yuri? - in turn, grabbing Yuri's free hand, excitedly babbled Yena, pulling one under the table, hiding from the prying eyes of the visitors. - Hyewon is here, she came here. I can’t utter a word, I will again show an idiot in front of her.

**

“They're strange,” Minjoo whispered, as quietly as possible, watching the two girls disappear behind the bar. - What are they doing? - asked Hyewon, she spread her arms to the side, shook her head in ignorance.

“I never saw Yena-unnie like that - picked up the word, but didn't find it,” Chaewon whispered in response.

- I don’t see anything unusual. For some reason, when she sees me, she always behaves like that. This behavior is still normal.

- In terms of? - did not understand the girlfriend, turning their curious glances to the innocent face of Hyewon.

- Sometimes, when we talk, she suddenly freezes at the word, and looks at me with an old expression, then blushes, mutters something and runs away - Hyewon tried to express that expression, but it didn’t work out, so she only made her friends laugh. “But I never saw this behavior with Yuri,” Hyewon added, after thinking. - if I didn’t know them so well, I thought that they were dating.

- They do not meet?! Are you kidding! - Chaewon gasped, not believing, casting a quick glance towards the bar. “I thought they were a couple.”

“No, they are not dating, but they are already in love with someone,” Hyewon shared another secret in secret. - I accidentally heard their conversation, but, unfortunately, I did not hear the names.

“Anyone will be lucky if Yuuri loves them,” sighed Chaewon. - She is so cute. Interesting, how is it when someone loves you? - the question hung in the air because the girls did not know how to answer it. No one has fallen in love yet, although they had long wanted to experience this wonderful feeling.

“Why only Yuri, Chaewon-unnie,” Minjoo teased, nudging her. - And Yena?

“Yena is not interested in her, so you said so, yes, Chaewon?” - squinting cheerfully at her embarrassed girlfriend, she joined Hyewon's teasing.

“Nothing like that, just ...”

- What, isn't Yena sweetheart? - the girls did not let up, they made fun of her.

“No, I didn’t mean it that way ... Girls ...” moaned Chaewon, closing her reddened face from knowing eyes.

**

“Yena-unnie, it's time for us to leave the shelter,” Yuri whispered tightly in her hands, holding the cold hands of her friend. “If we don’t come out, I think one of them will come here.”

- Yuri, go first, huh? - the girl asked, trying to focus on the heartbeat of Yuri, and not on her own. Yuuri’s heart has already regained consciousness a little, beating smoothly and calmly. Not that her. Yena distinctly heard him in her ears; it seemed it would now burst out of with any word spoken.

“But I won’t bring the whole order, I need help - trying to help the older girl gain confidence and calm, Yuri gave her her encouraging hug.” - Do not be afraid, I will be there. Together we will overcome the nervousness and fear of them.

- Yuri - Yena almost shed a tear, was feeling sorry after the sweet words of her friend, - you are a real friend.

“Come on, Yena-unnie,” Yuri began cheerfully, helping the girl rise from her haunches, “this is a simple order, not a date,” she finished, meeting Chaewon's interested look, and Yuri smiled a fleeting smile.

"Date? Sweet ... yes ... ny ... Me and Hyewon? ”

“Here you go,” she handed her a tray, in which there were already saucers with ordered pieces of cakes, Yuri began to prepare drinks. After a couple of minutes, everything was ready; glancing at the frozen Yena, Yuri gently touched her wrist, urging her to recover. “Forget what I said now.” In any case, with our luck, the date will never take place - the girl laughed when Yena shouted at her, blushing brightly with a cast of glance at Hyewon.

She simply looked in their direction, thinking about her, but noticing a look from Yena, she smiled at her. The heart rate, which returned to normal, after Yuri's support, again accelerated, forcing her to bend to her knees and drown out all the sounds around.

As she came and gave the order, Yena did not remember. She was in a trance, preferring to be silent, providing a conversation with visitors to Yuri. Her friend, even if she’s too nervous, can get out. In this, Yena could easily rely on Yuri. As the next minutes passed while Hyewon and her friends were in the cafe, Yena had no idea. Therefore, she was very surprised when she stood at the exit and waved her goodbye while her voice said:

- See you tomorrow, Hyewon.

**

“Hey, Yuri ...” the same day, but later, being in the Jo family’s house, in the youngest daughter’s bedroom, sitting on a chair near the window, Yena began to ask, but her voice interrupted from the bathroom where her friend was now:

- You agreed, tomorrow I will meet with Hyewon-unnie before training. You said that you did not understand one of the assigned tasks in mathematics and complained to her that you would receive a nope. Therefore, Hyewon-unnie kindly agreed to help you with the decision. It turns out Hyewon-unnie is a genius in mathematics - leaving the bathroom, with a mask on her face, said Yuri.

- But ...

- I myself am surprised, unnie - stopping next to her older friend, Yuri looked at her with a thoughtful expression. “You were so nervous that you couldn’t say a distinct syllable, but then it seemed to break through.” I gave you so many hints, but you did not notice, all the attention on Hyewon-unnie. You did not forget that tomorrow before your training you promised me something - the girl squinted, waiting for the correct answer from Yena. She embarrassedly scratched her chin, pouted her lips, protruding them forward, as if for a kiss, pretending to know what was being discussed. Although in fact I completely forgot.

“Of course I remember.”

- And? Yuri insisted, staring at Yena's face. “What did you promise me?”

- Go to the store and buy strawberry cake - with a hint of a question, a hunch from Yena sounded, but meeting her friend's frowning eyebrows, she quickly corrected herself: - Help you convey a literature project? - the eyebrows frowned even more, and her eyes burned, Yena decided to try her luck again, blurting out without thinking the first thing that occurred to me: - walk along the street holding hands ...

- No, no and one more time no. Although, I think that tomorrow you will have to do so, for your punishment - the offended Yuri pointed at her with her finger. “Tomorrow you will hold my hands and talk to me all the way to school, as with your girlfriend.” Your punishment for incorrect answers - Yuri insisted insistently, not allowing that to be justified.

- A girl? But we don’t meet, Yuri! To the school itself? And if he sees Hyewon? Or Chaewon? No, no, I don’t refuse, I just propose a reasonable option - I quickly waved my hands at the angry look from Yuri.

- It makes no difference, Yena-unnie. Everyone at school already believes that we are “lovebirds”. Besides Chaewon-unnie herself asked today? And you ... you ... said that "yes, we are dating."

- I AM?! Yes, this can not be ?! - jumped up from the chair, Yena approached Yuri, put her hands on her cheeks, trying to peer into her eyes and read the answer there. Yuri looked straight, not hiding anything, so Yena realized that the girl was serious. “I would never say such a thing!” I would not do this to you, but not to you.

“It's good that I immediately added,“ Yes, we meet, only as friends, we are not a couple, ”Yuri said indulgently, after waiting a couple of painful seconds. “I don’t know if they believed, but we will find out tomorrow.”

- Fuh! - Yena breathed freely, laying her hand on a beating heart. - Thank God! Sorry, Yuri, I'm sorry. Thank you for helping out - calming down a bit, Yena nevertheless asked: “Hey, Yuri, what did I promise you tomorrow?”

“You promised ...” Yuri grunted, instantly stepping away from the girl at the distance of her outstretched arm, “to go to the store with me for cat food - after laughing out loud when I saw Yena's long face.

- Cats? Cat food? Ah, you ... Yuri! I didn’t promise you anything, did I?

- Ha ha ha, unnie, ha ha ha, you had that face ... ha ha ha ...

“Yuri, you ... Let me just catch you!” - reached out through the bed, but could not resist falling down, buried her face in the pillow. Yuri, without losing time, jumped on top of her, securing her legs on both sides. Then she lay on her back, thus hugging her, laying her head on the shoulder blades. “I'm not going to go with you hand in hand tomorrow.”

“You are going to, Yena-unnie, and you know very well that you will fulfill my request, even if it was obtained in such an unfair way,” Yuri said confidently, remaining in this position for some time.

- Do you think we can get everything? Will we have time to confess before release? Yena asked in a half-whisper, Yuri almost immediately answered in that same low voice:

- We will succeed. The first steps have already been taken, unnie.