1/1

Fall in love before graduation

The sun's rays illuminated the cloudy sky, forcing to step before their greatness. The headwind has helped to get rid of the remaining clouds and return the sky to the pure color of the sky. The heat from the sunlight that went down to the asphalt, where it had recently rained, dried the ground, there were almost no puddles. The air smelled like spring rain, she loved that smell. The school uniform, which was wet in the rain, was almost dry, and the hair, too. The initial hairstyle, which she did the morning before school, disappeared, but this did not change the fact that the girl walking along the street was beautiful.

Dark brown and long hair gently touched the lower back when walking, straight posture, slow, graceful step. She was shrouded in a mystery, mysterious femininity.

Her name was known to everyone and everyone, many tried to court her, but the girl did not allow her to approach her, not because she did not want to make new friends, but because she was shy.

The first beauty Kang Hyewon.

The first place next to her was occupied by another girl, with an innocent expression on her face, whose eyes smiled every time she talked with someone. It was also impossible to look away from her, her light brown hair gathered in a ponytail gently touching her narrow shoulders. An aroma of tenderness and purity emanated from her, and the voice itself was woven from gentle heat.

The second beauty who deserves the first place is Kim Minjoo.

It is these girls who are now supposed to meet in one cafe, which they locked away yesterday, walking around the city. Their houses were nearby, so they were friends since childhood. They are so intertwined that everyone thought they were twin sisters. The girls did not refute the rumors, because they really often said that Hyewon (Minjoo) is closer than her friend.

Minjoo called her before leaving school that she would be waiting for her there with Chaewon.

Kim Chaewon, their mutual best friend, knowing them from their first year of study. She always said that she was not as beautiful as her friends, although her very appearance was worthy of charm with her bewitching angelic voice and smile. Her personality was in her small face, long red hair, charming dimples with a smile and almond color in her eyes. If to describe in one word, then "fairy" or "angel". Currently, her hair was trimmed under the caret, which was very suitable for her.

All three girls were absolutely sure that before graduation, which would happen in three months, they would never fall in love with anyone.

Why?

Because everyone, as one, believed that they were uninteresting, boring and unhappy.

If they only knew that they had long and hopelessly in love with them, just be afraid to admit their feelings.

**

The cafe, which opened nearby, had the unusual name "Donald Duck and Mini," everyone who passed by laughed at the name, because everyone remembered cartoon characters. Kim Chaewon, who was the first to lock this place in, found the name pretty sweet, so she did not pass by and, opening the door, went inside. Inside, the room looked cozy, a pleasant color for the eyes, plus the aroma of coffee complemented the picture.

Behind the bar stood two young girls, packed up the dishes and chatted cheerfully. Chaewon was pleasantly surprised that she liked the cafe from the first second. She was noticed immediately when she sat down at a table near the window. One of the girls, a brunette with a funny protrusion of lips (“Duck” flashed through her thoughts), smiling amiably, approached her:

- Welcome to the country of fairy tales, what do you want? - she was in a hurry to say everything, but in each syllable she was mistaken several times, blushed, glanced towards her friend, who, for her part, cheered with a wide smile and a loving gaze of dark eyes.

“Chocolate peppermint coffee, please,” Chaewon smiled encouragingly at her.

“Yuri, mint!” The girl shouted suddenly, earning an astonished squeak from Chaewon and a girl named Yuri at the counter. “Oh, I'm sorry,” the girl felt confused, realizing her mistake. She bowed and quickly seized toward the bar. Already from there, she specified the order.

Chaewon could not help laughing when she saw how she was met by her friend.

The first acquaintance happened strange, but fun.

A little later, Chaewon found out that the two girls who own the Donald Duck and Mini Café study at the same school with her. The one, who took the order, was called Choi Yena, was in a sports club where Hyewon was, and was close friends with Kwon Eunbi, the school president.

Jo Yuri, a junior high school student, she was in the same music class as Chaewon, but since Chaewon was rarely there, she couldn’t recognize her. Of course, she heard that in their club there was a young spoiling, a music teacher, and classmates praised her voice. Chaewon also happened to hear Yuri's voice, only from behind the door, and when she wanted to finally see the girl with her own eyes, someone called, distracting.

Yena and Yuri always walked together, inseparable from the water, and each of the schoolchildren knew them as a “soulmate”.

Since that day, Chaewon began to go to the cafe, confident that everyone knew about him, so she was very surprised when, last night, before going to bed, Minjoo wrote that she had found a great cafe in front of the school, which had just opened. Laughing, Chaewon quickly scribbled back: “Minjoo, again! I told you about him a week ago ... "

In general, we agreed to meet today after school.

Now she was sitting alone at her table near the window, looking thoughtfully at the bar where Yena was sadly standing, mechanically wiping cups and placing them on a shelf behind her. Yuri was nowhere to be seen, and honestly, Chaewon was missing her. She was used to the fact that the girl always greets her with a bright friendly smile with her enchanting Busan dialect.

The thunder outside the window long ago thundered and left, leaving behind a wet sidewalk with small puddles, where the first sun's rays were already reflected. Inside the cafe, in addition to Chaewon and Yena, there were still visitors, but as soon as the rain stopped, they all ran out, leaving them alone. There was a cozy silence, which lasted a short time, until the door slammed, and Yena smiled and said quietly:

- Yuri is back. Sorry, Chaewon, I am now - putting aside all things, quickly disappeared from sight, not even hearing “nothing” from the girl.

**

Having reached the cafe, Yuri got off her bicycle, took off her helmet, straightened her hair with her hand, went around it and was about to open the doors of the back door when they opened. Excited Yena grabbed her in her arms, squeezed tightly, and did not let go until her heart returned to normal:

- Why so long? Why didn’t I call and say that everything is fine with you? I was worried, I was so worried about you. Where did you wait for the rain?

- Shh, quietly, quietly, everything is fine with me. You see, safe and sound.

- You did not write or call, Yuri - protruding lips, Yena said offended, moving away, but not freeing the girl. She gently ran her tangled hair, straightening her hair, and gently touched her cheek. Yuri took caress, pressing her cheek to the warm palm of her eldest friend, quietly, cordially answered:

“Sorry, the battery died when it was about to dial you.” Waited under the roof of the bench, a little true wet, but there is nothing wrong. Sorry, unnie.

“The main thing is that you are here with me, letting go of excitement,” Yena whispered, taking a step back, picking up Yuuri’s hand, slyly looking at her. The mood changed in a matter of seconds, Yuri knew the girl, now she will begin to tease. And she was not mistaken when she spoke:

- Guess who's in the cafe now? Your angel in the flesh, Kim Chaewon.

- Chaewon-unnie, here? Now? - could not help but cry, then covered with her free hand and looked behind Yena.

“Yes, the very girl you are in love with ...” Yuri quickly closed that mouth, leaning her forehead against her shoulder:

- Unnie! This is a secret! I only shared with you! - catching her breath, Yuri looked uncertainly at herself. - I look like? Maybe I should go quickly change clothes?

“You are beautiful, Yuri,” Yena answered honestly, looking admiringly at the light yellow dress to her knees. “You look so cute in this dress.”

- Truth? - Shy about Yuri's compliment.

- Yes. You will subdue her, let's go - pulled inside the cafe - I'm sure the angel was waiting for you. As soon as she arrived at the cafe, she immediately asked where you were, and then she was upset that you were not here.

“You're not lying, unnie?” - obediently following her, Yuri's voice was still uncertain.

- Baby, have I ever lied to you?

- Sometimes - thinking, Yuri giggled.

“But not in heart matters! Your secret is in good hands, Yuri” - importantly baking her chest, said Yena, then she reassuringly squeezed her hand a couple of times, introduced the girl inside.

Chaewon was still sitting there, Yena nudged Yuri, raised her hand encouragingly, stood behind her seat, watching from afar how her friend was getting closer to Kim Chaewon.

She had long known about Yuri's love for this girl, just as Yuri knew about who Yena was in love with. But they had no chance, they watched from afar, sighing and discussing among themselves. And so it would continue until the end of school, if Chaewon herself did not come here, in a cafe, on the very day that they opened. In fact, their fathers were supposed to run the cafe, but after much persuasion, the girls started on a part-time basis. When there were no lessons, they held here, but if there were post-class classes, they came in the evening, worked with their fathers.