My...

Strong and Sweet

The chatter of the keyboard's buttons being pushed around at a fast-paced was the only thing that accompanies the quiet apartment. The quite bedroom more accurate. 

Stubby fingers were busy typing, the sliding tabletop was convenient, a great buy she must say, it needed her to not get out of bed at all as she can just push it aside (bless whoever it is that had thought of making a table similar to an office chair design.) 

Well, another reason she even bought the item was because of her girlfriend. 

Speaking of girlfriend, while Taeyeon was doing her work, her girlfriend had been sleeping on her lap, bundled up with their warm blanket inside the cold air conditioning room. It was a routine by now. Taeyeon as a vice president of a huge company is always on her laptop even during the night. Since Jessica, her girlfriend, is her priority, she always is on the run to figure out creative ways on how to spend more quality time with her. But Jessica is one insanely understanding girlfriend. It makes Taeyeon feel guilty sometimes. 

Since buying the tabletop, Taeyeon insisted they make it a routine to cuddle up this way. With Taeyeon sitting upright to the bed stand serving as her makeshift chair of the sort, leg crossed, and Jessica will use her laps fully as a pillow, laying on the vertical axis of the bed, snuggling as close as she could to Taeyeon.

It becomes a routine they both end up liking a lot. It's a fair situation.

Taeyeon halted on her typing. She began to review some files next to her immediately. Using one hand to flip the pages, and the other hand automatically finding its way to caressing Jessica's tresses. The woman was asleep. 

A few moments later she gets back on her laptop, typing, and typing. 

Their apartment is always quiet at night. 

A couple of hours passed and suddenly it was already 11 in the evening. 

Taeyeon still had one more page to go through before calling it a night and she can finally hold her woman in her arms. 

A sudden jolt comes from Jessica, the next thing Taeyeon realized is that Jessica was shaking uncontrollably, coughing, and wheezing. Her gorgeous face scrunched in pain and discomfort. 

This is just another reason why Taeyeon bought the tabletop. So that she could always be close with Jessica in bed whenever this happens.

Pushing the tabletop aside, she carefully lifted Jessica's head from her lap, gently lifting her body onto the pillow and then ran off to the kitchen. 

Taeyeon hastily opened some cabinet looking for a bottle of pills. She found it and then hurriedly fill a glass of water before rushing off towards the bedroom again. Jessica was still coughing. 

"Sica, breathe. Breathe, baby, breathe.. " she cooed, a pill in her fist, she caressed the woman's head lovingly, worry written on her face as Jessica kept gasping. 

When the woman deliberately calms down from her relapse, Taeyeon puts the pill to her lips. Jessica blindly opened and accept it. Taeyeon the glass of water to carefully, lifting Jessica's upper body so that she can drink with ease and swallowed the pill. 

Taeyeon waited a few minutes, with Jessica in her arms, breathing heavily, coming down from her relapse. 

Soon as Jessica's breathing went back to normal, Taeyeon carefully put her back on the pillow, turning away to shut off her laptop and putting her files away. She turned off the light and goes under the cover with Jessica, cradling the now tired woman in her arms. 

Jessica shifted a bit as Taeyeon hold her, she nuzzled a bit in the crook of Taeyeon's fair neck, resting her head there. 

Taeyeon instinctively pats her back, in silence.

"I'm sorry I interrupted your work.. " Jessica croaked

"Shhh… it's alright, I can finish it tomorrow morning. You're my priority, Sica. Always will be. " Taeyeon shushed lovingly

Jessica was more or less, guilty.

"You're doing too much for me.. "

"I wish I could do more. I'm always too busy, but I don't want to ever neglect you. What I've been doing is the least I could give.. " Taeyeon reasoned.

Jessica shook her head. Disagreeing.

"You've done a lot. More than anyone ever had. Thank you, I love you. " Jessica said, sincere as the love she has for Taeyeon. 

Kissing the crown of her head, Taeyeon mumbled;

"I'll do more. So much more. I want to see you smile, and laugh, and be happy. Always. With me. I love you too. "

Jessica smiled affectionately hearing that. 

Jessica who was always weaker than most. Sickly and sensitive. A burden to everyone that has been into her life. 

Yet Taeyeon was a gift. The best gift she's ever received. 

"I am happy. You're here. "

"I'm here. "

Jessica eventually succumbed to her sleep due to tiredness. 

Taeyeon stays awake just a few more minutes to savor the feelings of having her lover in her arms. 

Taeyeon knows how low Jessica thinks of herself. But she'd like to think otherwise. 

When Taeyeon first meet her, Jessica was smiling. 

The second time they meet, Jessica was smiling.

The third time and Jessica were smiling. 

Until she lost count, and Jessica was always smiling. 

Jessica was strong like that. Jessica was strong, period. 

And Jessica was sweet. The sweetest. Just like honey.

Taeyeon beamed thinking about it.

"My strong honey. " 

She fell asleep like that. In the thoughts of her lover. 

 

 



COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBES AND VOTES JUSEYO. 

Lol, I've been brain dead idk what to write on my other stories so here I am TT