End

We're not okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 11 month Eunbi study here. weeks later. She will flew back to Korea. She is happy, she make a lot of friends, study a lot of technical dance and she can't wait to teach her students.

"Time fly so fast Eunbi!"

"Yeah, next month I'll be back to my home."

"I'll be missing you so much."

"Please do and visit me at Korea , Yein."

"I will. My grandparents are there, when I go there, I'll pay a visit to Iz academy and find you."

"Don't take a long time.. I'm afraid I'll be super busy later."

"Oh, of course, our celeb Kwon."

"Yah, stop calling me like that."

"You are celeb in this university, Eunbi."

"You are exaggerating, Yein.."

"I'm not exaggerating, you indeed the one of the best here, no wonder everyone like you Eunbi."

"You're good too, very good."

"Yeah, not as good as you."

Eunbj rolled her eyes, "Enough with the flatter, well, you will be there right?"

"Of course, I always want to throw farewell party for you."

Eunbi smiled, her eyes feel wet. Yein hug her.

"Don't be sad, we can meet again in the future."

"You're right, I'm always getting emotional knowing I'll be leaving soon."

"We can call each other, facecam, video call, skype. There is so many thing in nowdays technology, I'll be there always."

"Thank you."

Eunbi look up to the sky, It began cold again, like when she arrived here.
They smiled together and walked to their dorm when someone stop them.

"Eunbi, May I have your time?"

"What's wrong Sana?"

"I need to talk, only two of us."

"Okay, you can wait for me in your dorm, I'll be there." Eunbi speak to Yein. Yein nodded and left.

"So, what's matter?"

"Kwon Eunbi, since the first day I meet you, I know I've fallen for you.. so.. do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Eh? What?" Eunbi is surprised with Sana sudden confession.

"I love you! So do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"What??"

..
.
..

Near 1 year after they broke up, Sakura began to be a different person. Yena, Chaeyeon and Hyewon know that.
Sakura became cold and rarely smile, she reply a conversation with a short reply.
She feel nothing now, not happy, not angry, not sad. She feel emotionless.

"Eunbi Unnie is going back by next month."
Chaeyeon open their conversation.

"Oh, I been wondering, do they keep touch?"
Yena curious.

"Unnie been reaching Saku-chan, but she never reply or responded to Unnie chats or calls."

"I wonder how, I don't like this Kkura, I prefer her silly face, her clumsy yet dorky self."

"I agree, she rarely play with us also." Hyewon suddenly blurt in.

"How is her work?"

"Still good but our boss said, lately Kkura work feel lacking something, she did perfect but there is something off."

"Her love indeed."

"Yeah, you're right Hyewon. She is lack of love."

"Is there anything we could help her?"

"Better if Unnie come back, we kidnap Saku-chan and make them talk."

"Oh, nice idea."

..
.
..

Sakura is infront of her computer right now. She been looking to her works since the morning.

She remembered her game review with her chief.

"You work always splendid Sakura, but why it lack off something. The game is perfect but it really missing something." The chief commented.

"Is.. there any mistake?" Sakura asked.

"No, no mistake but it lack off feeling. Your work before is very exciting and make everyone heart is full after playing it."

"..." Sakura looked down.

"Maybe you need vacation to refresh your mind, is there any problem with your family? Are you okay?" Her chief look concerned.

Sakura nodded. "I don't have any problem.. maybe I need vacation later."

Sakura throw herself to her bed, closing her eyes with her arms.

"... I know.." She cry in silent. She open her phone and looked at Eunbi chats.

"Should I.. meet her?" Sakura locked her phone. ".. I can't.."

...
..
.

Today is her last day at States, her friend throw her a farewell party.

"I'll be missing you so much."

"Yeah, we can't meet our cute Eunbi."

"Hey, just visit me at Korea!" Eunbi laughed.

"Later if we go to Korea, better you treat us!"

"Of course." Eunbi feel happy.

Everyone ended giving something to her. Whether it's doll, fashion item or some prank items, despite of not afraid of everythings she just laugh it off.

"You're no fun, you really don't afraid with this things?"

"Nope." Eunbi laughing.

"I don't afraid of anything, except god!"

Eunbi friends laugh also.

"You're so brave, if it was I, I'll be screaming."

"Usually every girls will do that. But not for me, Kwon Eunbi."

They talk a lot, take so many photos, exchanging SnS and Eunbi feel very happy.

"I'll visiting here someday."

"Better not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter