Chapter 3

We're not okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month since Eunbi went to Massachussets. Been one and half month since they broke up. Actually it's Sakura who broke it.

Now she is playing games in Hyewon flats, Chaeyeon just come after teaching. She is watching Sakura and Hyewon playing.

"Hey, Chae, don't wanna play?" Sakura asked her.

Chaeyeon shake her head. "No, I'm not good."

"It's okay, it's easy." Hyewon also want Chaeyeon to play.

"Nah, I don't understand." Chaeyeon still refusing.

"Eunbi didn't play game but she good in this racing game." Sakura suddenly blurt out.

Hyewon and Chaeyeon keep silent and looking at Sakura.

Sakura realized it, she mentioning Eunbi. She keep silent and pretend anything didn't happen.

The couple also silent. "Well, I should making something for eat."

"Um, well then you two go eat. I'll go home now." Sakura suddenly stand and grabbing her coat.

"Saku-chan, you can eat with us." Chaeyeon inviting her.

"No no, I shouldn't disturb your date."

"But it's okay Kkura." Hyewon try make her stay.

"Nah, I'll be leaving, thank you for having me." Sakura left the flat.

Both of them seeing each other.

"Is she..?"

"I guess she sad, I should agree before, it's my bad." Chaeyeon looking sad.

"No, it's not your fault, honey." Hyewon hug Chaeyeon. "Don't blame yourself, honey."

Chaeyeon hug Hyewon back.

While Sakura is looking at the sky after she go out from Hyewon flat.

'Why I keep remember her?.' She feel annoyed.

She goes to nearby minimarket near her flat, buying some foods and she being called by someone.

"Kkura Unnie."

Sakura look at her back and noticing there is a big golden retiever wagging tail at her. No, what she mean is Ahn Yujin.

"Oh Yujin, nice to meet you here."

"It's fancy to see you here, I thought that you live near academy."

"Oh, I'm just visiting here, before I moved, I used to here."

Yujin nodded, "How is Eunbi Unnie?"

"Eh?"

"She is learning at Massachu.. ah what is the name, very hard to said."

"Massachussets."

"Yes, that is the name!"

Sakura just grinning.

"So, she didn't tell you?"

"No, I think she is busy, beside the time difference maybe she can't chat freely." Sakura lied, she just don't want Eunbi student know her problem.

"You are right, ah, I'll be late. See you later Kkura Unnie." Yujin ran off after see the clock in the mart.

Sakura sighing, why is everyone keep mention Eunbi.

..
.
..

Sakura is playing game until 2 a.m in the morning.

".. I'm playing too long, better sleep now."

Sakura turn off the computer, she is still not get used to living alone again. Before if it's 11, Eunbi will remind her and Sakura will follow her and sleep together. If it's weekend, Eunbi still remind her to not staying up late.

"You are not here, why every my action is remind me of you?" Sakura ruffled her hair. Throwing herself to the bed. Looking up at her phone. She opened her gallery and there is a ton of Eunbi photos.

"Why you do this to me?" She looking at the photo with a sad face. She sleep with hugging her phone.

In the morning, Sakura is wake up with her alarm phone.

"Urgghh.. my head hurts." She took a cold shower to wake her up. "So colddd.." she grabbing sandwiches that she bought yesterday and off to work.

"Good morning Kkura."

"Morning Yena."

"How is your revision?"

"Good I guess."

"Are you okay?"

Sakura looked at Yena confused.

"You are not yourself, if you have problem, you can talk to me."

Sakura give a weak smile. "I'm okay."

She set up her desk and begin to work.

Yena shake her head and start work.

Yena know there is something wrong with her best workmate, since a month and half ago, Sakura didn't seem like herself. Yena caught her daydreaming, unfocused and become very cold.

"Kkura, after work, can you go eat ttokkbokki with me?"

"Why?"

"Please go with me, you don't have anything to do right?"

"I want to play my animal crossing."

"Eh? So you play it too?"

Sakura glanced to Yena, raising her brow.

"You play animal crossing?"

Yena nodded. "Let's play together while eating then, sounds good?"

Sakura nodded and they resume their works.

..
.
..

Meanwhile Eunbi is middle in practicing. It's 4 a.m in the morning while Korea is 7 p.m now. She is practicing the exam song, they have exam in 9.

Eunbi is a hardworker, recently she trained hard. Reason why she train in the dawn because Sana always disturb her. She didn't like that girl always following her everywhere, but Eunbi can't drive her away, it's not nice.

Eunbi take a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter