Chapter 2

We're not okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After few days, Eunbi decide to move out from the apartment, in this few days, she never meet Sakura, Sakura never come home after they break up.

Eunbi feel cloudy, but she must go away first, she thought that later she could explain whole things to Sakura.

Eunbi feel bad, she blame herself for not telling Sakura what had happened. Now Sakura feel betrayed again.

This is not the first time they like this, 1 year ago, there is a alumni that keep chasing Eunbi and she go out with him several times until one day, Sakura find out and she give Eunbi silent treatment until1 month.

Now, she very angry, Eunbi can understand it. So, maybe the time will heal Sakura.

Eunbi keep looking the apartment, looking at the couch, they usually seat and Eunbi like to tease Sakura when she is playing game. The kitchen, Sakura sometimes cook for both of them. Eunbi really like it.
The bedroom where they usually sleep together while hugging each other. Eunbi retrieve memory until she shed tears again.

Eunbi will go to Chaeyeon place for a while until she could fine a place for her to stay.

"Welcome Unnie." Chaeyeon greet her and let Eunbi in.

"Thank you Chae."

Chaeyeon is younger a year than Eunbi, she is a dance prodigy, they meet when Chaeyeon start teaching in dance academy.
Because their age similar, Eunbi and Chaeyeon quickly become friends. Eunbi like to tell her anything, include Sakura and Sian. Chaeyeon also tell everything, also Chaeyeon lover, Kang Hyewon.

Sakura and Hyewon ever meet when they decided to go to double date, from there, Sakura & Hyewon learn that they like games. They love to play together.

"Are you okay unnie?" Chaeyeon give Eunbi a cup of tea.

Eunbi take it and sip a little. "Lot better."

"If you need something, please tell me, I'll help you."

"Thank you, Chae.."

"So, did Sakura come home?"

"No, maybe she is home when I going to academy. I found out some of her stuff is missing."

".. She didn't work?"

"I think she take leave a while."

Chaeyeon nodded. "What are your plan Unnie?"

"Finding somewhere to live."

"But Unnie, you can stay whenever you like."

"No, Chae, I don't wanna disturb you, beside, Hyewon also like to stay overnight right. I don't want to be a third wheel." Eunbi give Chaeyeon a weak smile.

"Um... I'll help you find a place then."

Eunbi nodded weakly.

But Eunbi didn't even need to find a place.

When she goes to academy today. The owner of the academy told her that she got a chance to study dance abroard. Without a long thought, she immediately agree it.

"You will study aboard?" Chaeyeon disbelief it.

"Yes, because I won the competition."

"Are you sure? How but that jerk?"

"I already asked, he didn't go to the same place, luckily because of our dance field is different."

"How about Sakura?"

Eunbi kept mum.

"So, you just leave her here?"

"I'll text her later. But if she ignored it, it can't helped."

"Well, better you inform her."

.
..
...
Sakura looked up to her phone, Eunbi send text to her. Sakura still doesn't want to talk to her, but she got a feeling, she must read the text.

Sakura, I'll go to Massachusetts, I'll study dance there.
I'll be there for a year, please take care yourself.
I'm sorry, love you.


Sakura feel her heart hurt a lot. Why Eunbi could make her so damn hurt. Sakura typed good luck and ended her text.
Sakura still love her so much, but she doesn't want Eunbi betrayed her again, last year once and this will be the last.

Sakura move back to her small flat. This flat is bought by her parents when she study in korea, while the apartment they live, she recently bought it by herself. She bought it because it near Eunbi working place and has a nice enviroment. Eunbi should not know that she will back here. Because Sakura flat is rented by a college student but that student move away 2 weeks ago and Sakura hasn't tell Eunbi.

"Luckily I didn't tell her."

Sakura throw herself to the bed. Close her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter