New Beginning

New Beginning [Squeal of Never been mine]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Today, two years ago.. 
The times when my heart broke into pieces. When the one that I think is the love of my life choose to married to someone else. I’m so hearbroken till I makes a decision that I leave my country to start a new life. And here I am. In this foreign country alone. South korea. The country that I put all my life to heal my broken hearted. Far away from my family and the love of my life aka my bestfriends Momoring. 


I’m working as a bartender in this cafe of my new friends I have from this country.  Her name is Jihyo. Park Jihyo. She welcoming me with a warm feelings and I really like her. I mean as a friend. Jihyo is an independent lady. She’s owned this cafe after she’s graduate from high school and this cafe never empty. It’s always full of costumers everyday. It’s really tiring to be honest but I love it. I love the idea of working and forgetting my pain.


As for my bestfriend aka Momoring. She told me that she have a beautiful and a handsome twin name Hirai-Myoi Reo and Hirai-Myoi Ren. When I saw their pictures. I can help but to squel. They really are adorable though I feel a little pain in my chest. I guess, I still haven’t move on yet. Anyway it’s been  two years now and I’m better now. With a works that I have and a new friends in this country. Everything feels a lot better. Yeah. A lot better..

“Yah!!.. Minatozaki!!.. Stop day dreaming!!”
I got startled and jumps a bit after Jihyo yells at me. Jeez, this woman and her loud voice.
“Ugh!!.. What?”
“There costumer in front of you now. Can’t you see it?. Or your eyes got blind?”
“Jeez. Calm down Ji.. Your loud voice makes my ears bleeding”
She just shakes her head while I looks at the costumer in front of me. Wow, she’s so beautiful. Snaps of it Sana. Dammit!!..
“Can I help you?”
“One ice bobba milktea and one slice of ice cream cake please”
“Okay.. Wait a minute.. It will be 7.5 dollar”
“Here’s”
“Please wait while we prepared your orders”
“Okay”


After that beautiful lady left. I start making her order but why I feel like someone staring at me and when I looks around I saw nothing. Shrugs, I continue making the order that beautiful lady want. She’s beautiful but she’s kind of cold. 


You like her
No, I’m not
Yes you’re~
“Jeez, I’m not!!..”
“You okay Snake?” 
Jihyo come out from nowhere and succesfully startled me again and makes me almost drop the customer’s order
“God. Can’t you not thomas?”
“Then stop daydreaming snake” Jihyo said while flick my forehead
“Ouch”
“Our customers waiting her orders”
“I’m on my way give it to her. Calm down will you?”
She just roll her eyes while I bring that g

Please log in to read the full chapter