1. WooChan

The Library

Chan sighed for the nth time, being a music production major is not easy as he thought it to be. After receiving a text message from his boyfriend saying he is already waiting at the library's entrance, he carefully hugs his laptop in one arm while grabbing his unfinished cup of coffee with his other hand. Then he goes to the library, the only open and available place to make his project.

He had to finish a project due next week because frankly speaking he barely made the beat and rhythm of the song. He has to compose the lyrics too and have someone sang them. And that's when his boyfriend came in the picture.

"Hey, babe.." he greets Woojin who's leaning on the library's entrance. He is an education junior student who majors in music. He has an angelic voice, a perfect voice for his project.

"Oh hey, are you okay? You looked like you'll crash any minute now." Woojin said, worried, he knew how hard working and studios his boyfriend is. He straightened his posture from leaning on the wall and cupped his boyfriend's tired face.

"I'm fine, just stressed. Thank you for agreeing with this..I know you're busy too so I--" Woojin has to stop his boyfriend's rambling, hands were still cupping his face.

"Hey, Chan. It's fine. I'm glad of giving you any help." He gave Chan a warm and prolonged kiss on the lips which made Chan smile.

Woojin is not yet convinced, he need Chan to nap a little. The library is quite and calm as it is, there were only couple of students inside.

Woojin stops Chan when he is about to open his laptop, Chan looked at him confused.

"Come here. At least take a nap first."

"I think i can't do that, Wooj."

"Yes, you can. Come here please. Just 30 minutes. I promise after 30 minutes I'll wake you up."

Chan has no room for argument, he just sighed as he sit beside his boyfriend. His spot was next to a wall where Woojin will lean on. 

Woojin smiled, very pleased to his boyfriend's obedience and tapped his shoulder indicating Chan to lay his head on his shoulder.

"10 minutes." Chan said firmly.

"20. Now come on, time is ticking." Woojin countered, finality sounded in his voice. Chan just sighed again and laid his head on Woojin's shoulder. It's not that bad at all, he thought. He breathed in Woojin's perfume as he make himself comfortable, hugging his arms around Woojin's waist and shoving his face into Woojin's neck. This is not a bad idea after all.

Woojin smiled in contentment, feeling Chan's warm breath on his neck. He can feel that his boyfriend's already asleep just by listening to his calm breath. He pecked Chan's temple before opening his lecture notebook. While Chan is asleep, noting the time, he reviewed his lecture for tomorrow. After a few minutes, he took a glance in his surroundings and took note that there were only five of them left in the library.

There's a couple who are making out in the far corner of the room. He rolled his eyes. Teens these days, he thought as he clicked his tongue softly, remembering that there's still a sleeping beauty on his shoulder.

Then there's this boy on one of the tables across Woojin. He was just sitting there, looking softly at them. He has a soft smile too. He smiled back to the cute boy. He was then distracted by his phone's alarm ringtone, he had set a 30-minute alarm after Chan had dozed off. He rrally made sure that his boyfriend will take a nap of at least 30 minutes and that was final.

He can feel Chan's hands tightening its hug around his waist then it losen up, signaling he's awake.

"Hi there." Woojin said softly before kissing Chan's lips, "Feeling better?" He continued.

Chan yawned and smiled as he said, "yeah, thank you." Chan gave a quick peck on Woojin's lips then grabbed his laptop.


It turned out, Chan had already made beautiful melody for the song and he already have some lyrics saved on one of his folders. Just by listening the melody and reading the unfinished lyrics, Woojin can hear a beautiful song already in his head.

"Hey, this is already good, Chan."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. You got yourself so worked up on this? You already have the song, I can already sing it in my head."

"Ah..really? I mean it's not finished yet."

"Yeah, it's good already. I'm so excited in recording this."

The smile on Woojin's lips is contagious, Chan smiled too. He thought that if his boyfriend liked it already then it must be good enough. All he needs is some finishing touches and Woojin's voice. He is looking forward to recording it.


They stayed until closing time and had just noticed that the other occupants in that library were nowhere to be found.

"Hey babe, can I crash in your dorm tonight?" Chan hopefully asked while gathering their things and put them on their respective bags.

"Thank God you're asking me that or else I'm gonna force you for it. I'm gonna make sure you'll have a beauty rest tonight." Woojin answered, pleased by Chan's decision.

"I'm hungry though." Chan whined as they walked through the door.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go then. I am hungry too. We can order or I'll cook--" Woojin stops himself from closing the door of the library when he thought he saw someone standing beside the bookshelf.

"Babe?" Chan asked worried.

"Uh..I thought I saw someone still inside.."Woojin said while looking inside for the second time, making sure there's no one inside, flicks off the lights and proceeds to close the door.

"Guess I'm just starving, babe. I'm seeing things." Woojin chuckles, shaking his head a little. Chan too chuckles then takes his boyfriend's hand as they stroll away from the library.

Little did they know, there was a pair of an amused eyes following them until even their silhouettes could not be seen in the hallway anymore.